LOS ANGELES KINGS

Sigma Kappa

Hey logomaniax!...I've got something new for you!...but firstly,I want to thank you for all the comments of my first post.I appreciate that...

Here is my second concept on this board - logos and jerseys for LA KINGS....

so....

PRIMARY LOGO...

LosAngelesKingsPrimaryLogocopy.png

SECONDARY LOGO...

LosAngelesKingsSecondaryLogocopy.png

JERSEYS...

LosAngelesKingsJerseyscopy.png

That's it.Hope you like it.....

...Thank you gentlemen!

sks7copy-4.png

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The logo seems a little lost on the black "away" jersey (though it should be the home jersey) due to not being able to see the outline. However, I think this is a fantastic concept otherwise!

Detroit Dragons - 2010 ULL Gait Cup Champions

Detroit Cougars - 2010 and 2011 WAFA Wills Cup Champions

Wrap it up, package it...and ship it straight to the Kings' front office door.

That is...after you do one thing. If you're going to have a little golden sun in the logo, it might be wise to add justasmidge of gold to the jersey somewhere (maybe in the form of a thin little stripe or so). Or, make the sun silver and keep as is.

I don't think you'd lose either way.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

That is one sweet logo set right there - that crown is miles more intimidating than the one they use now.

My only criticism: the logos on the black and grey jerseys need outlines, especially since the outline of the lion logo gets lost on the grey. Maybe add a black outline to it, and add a white outline to the crown on the black jersey.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

I love it! I agree with Bucco, either add a thin gold stripe to the jersey or make the sun silver. I think the lion is awesome, but is he supposed to be some kind of lion-man? It looks like he's standing up straight but that could be because he's in the shield.

Overall, this is how the kings should look.

bobschultz6

' class="bbc_url">@

bobschultz6

Love the lion secondary, it's the best part of this package. The crown logo is nice and I like the sharper, more aggressive style, but it isn't reproducing well on the jerseys. Because it's more or less a solid black shape, you had to invert it to white on the black jersey. I think if it had a bit more detail (maybe adding jewels or something else to get some more elements in there), not only would it look more dynamic but also it would be fine on a black jersey, provided it is outlined.

The jerseys are also a bit subdued, but I can live with that. Two things I'm not a fan of are the type (it's bland) and the thick white collar on the black jersey.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

This is an awesome looking concept. I love the secondary logo. I agree with the others, keep the gold sunburst and and a little gold trim to the sweater. Also the crown needs a white or silver trim around it on the home sweater so it will stand out on the black. Great job my friend.

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

This is fantastic, if I didn't know of this franchise, I would say they probably currently used this. Great job on all of this and I like the use of gold on the logo, and it would look great as a trim color on the jerseys.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Those are fantastic. Perhaps the lion logo could actually be the primary? I think that might work. Also, on the black jersey, I think the crest needs the grey stroke. I like the number font, but not too much for the "A".

Wade-sig.png

I would pretty much echo everything that has been said. The lion is amazing. The crown is a good update, but why have that as the primary when the secondary is so much better? Gold should be included in the jerseys somehow. I would also like to see these on a more modern jersey. They look classy but the logos seem to fight the traditional style of the jersey. If you went to a newer style you could have piping in Gold with some White and Silver stripes. IDK, that's the way I would go with it. Again, I can't overstate how much I love that lion.

Archived