Your Most Hated Teams... Why?

TrueYankee26

New England Patriots - 1: I can't stand most their bandwagon :censored: fanbase that's been in NJ since 2003, I bet most of 'em haven't even been to New England let alone have any ties to that area. 2: Their bandwagon :censored: fanbase probably can't name any player other than Tom Beiber Brady, I was so overjoyed when the Jets took these clowns down in the divisonal round. Can't forget about Bart Scott going HAM on the haters and the Patriots.

Pittsburgh Steelers - They need to go away, They're bandwagon nation #2, the next win the Jets have over Spittsburgh is gonna be sweet, and Ben gets slammed to the turf will be the icing on the cake.

Dallas Cowboys - ESPN overrates them every year. Their owner is an egomaniac. Their stadium looks like an alien station with a shappoing mall and football stadium.

Boston Red Sox - Bandwagon Nation #3! Most hated rival of the Yankees. TO THE PITS OF HELL WITH THEM FOR THE 2004 ALCS!

Los Angeles Lakers - Bandwagon Nation #4! Kobe this, Kobe that. Oh he's better than Jordan OH GIVE ME A BREAK ALREADY! HE'S NOT JORDAN, HE WILL NEVER BE JORDAN, AND HE WILL NEVER BE BETTER THAN JORDAN! When Dallas :censored: on them it was super sweet! Dallas is now my 3rd favorite team cause of the thrashing they gave to L.A. Oh and the Laker players are ghetto, see the deliberate fouls at the end of game 4?

New Jersey Devils - Only team from my native state New Jersey I hate and for a good reason. They hate the Rangers, their fans are cocky, thank goodness the Rangers fans sell out the Rock whenever the Rangers take a trip to Newark.

New York Islanders - The only NY team I truly hate. Rival to Rangers. Like the Rock, Rangers fans always take over the Coliseum.

Virginia Tech Hokies - Rival to Miami Hurricanes, overrated every season, always choke in big games.

Duke Blue Devils - Bandwagon Nation #5! When UNC beat the crap out of Duke it's always sweet. I'll root for NC State over Duke too!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New England Patriots: Entitled fanbase, jackass coach, whiny players, and I hate Boston teams in general.

Boston Celtics: I can't stand the Big Three, Rondo, or the newly-revived fanbase, and obviously they're a Boston team.

Boston Red Sox: Whether it's Bill Simmons' insistence on STILL using the "tortured fanbase" card after two recent titles, the fact that they play in Boston, the legion of "pink hats" at Fenway, whiny prima donnas like Daisuke Matsuzaka and Jacoby Ellsbury, or the fact that the fans and organization whine about the Yankees' spending while spending almost as much as them, there is absolutely NOTHING to like about the goddamn Red Sox.

New York Yankees: It should be obvious.

Los Angeles Lakers: I've never seen a more obnoxious, entitled fanbase. Only a Lakers fan could say "we're getting Dwight AND CP3 this offseason" with a straight face. Also, the post-championship riots are a complete embarrassment. Additionally, I loathe the supremely-overrated Kobe Bryant and his legion of apologists, especially the fact that Kobe gets all of the credit when the Lakers win, while Pau takes all the :censored: when they lose.

Pittsburgh Steelers: Another obnoxious, entitled fanbase. Most Steelers fans love to brag about their six rings, but will shoot down any mention of the pre-merger NFL because "it was a different era" (translation: "the Steelers were a punchline for almost 40 years, let's not go there") or the, um, "questionable" officiating in Super Bowl XL. Also, their current team is a venerable who's who of the most unlikeable players in sports: Ben Roethlisberger, Hines Ward, Rashard Mendenhall, James Harrison, etc.

Oregon Ducks: First and foremost, I hate them because of this. Also, Chip Kelly is completely obnoxious, and Ducks fans still have the nerve to talk crap about Boise State despite getting whipped by the Broncos twice.

Duke and UNC: They both need to just go away and take their army of sycophant referees and chest-thumping fans with them.

New York Giants: Eli Manning.

Oakland Raiders: See New York Yankees.

Idaho Vandals: See New York Yankees and Oakland Raiders.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Philidelphia Phillies

Oh I can't tell you how much I hate them. They always get lucky, and everyone thinks htere awesome, but I despise them and hope they don't win the NL East this year. Here's some names I came up with, I know they're kinda childish. Shane Dictorino, Chase Buttley, Ryan Coward, Stiff Pee.

Florida University

Family is from south florida, so we hate the "Gaytors", and their fans are annoying.

Philidelphia Flyers

I love the Penguins, enough said.

Lakers

They Win way too much, and it's annoying.

New York Yankees

See Lakers

Houston Texans

Should cease to exist, or become the Oilers.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

e240217.gif

(This thread won't last two pages before a bitchfest breaks out...just you watch.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

For starters, every team from New York, Boston and Los Angeles because their fans are pricks.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

e240217.gif

(This thread won't last two pages before a bitchfest breaks out...just you watch.)

Thought the same thing.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Any New York Team, The Lakers, The Miami Heat, Pitt Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, Ohio State, Atlanta Braves,

I find it amazing the hate people have for the Phillies right now. For the last 2 decades or so before this current run they are on, they were pretty much the laughing stock of the league, maybe since 1883. Give it another 3 or 4 years, they'll be back to being mediocre

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Ohio State - I'm a Michigan fan, I just hate them. I'm from Thad Matta's hometown so there are alot of Matta fans here but I wouldn't say I hate OSU fans, in fact I think most of the OSU fans I know aren't nearly as big a-holes as the Michigan fans I know...

Miami Heat: I like D-Wade but can't stand LeBron James and Chris Bosh.

The rest of my list is really directed at most fans that I have interacted with in my time, don't have too much of an issue with the teams.

St. Louis Cardinals

Illinois State Red Birds

Pittsburgh Steelers

Philadelphia Eagles

New York Yankees

Chicago Bears

Chicago Blackhawks

Chicago White Sox

This thread could get ugly, hopefully it won't though :P

Boston Celtics: This should be obvious because I am a Lakers fan. I despise them. I cheer when they lose. I hate them with a passion. I don't hate their fans (I have Celtic fans and they're really nice dudes... sometimes :P ). but I hate their players. I loathe Garnett (because he's dirty), Pierce (only pansies get carted off in a wheel chair then "miraculously" gets better in minutes and plays like nothing happend), Rondo, Allen, and Perkins (Yes, I know he plays for the Thunder).

New England Patriots: Bunch of bandwagoners if I've ever seen any. NO one liked them here in SoCal before they won three titles and now they are a ton.

Pittsburgh Steelers: For once, I agree with Lights Out. Everything he said about them is true, and I especially detest Big Ben, Ward, and Harrison.

Boston Red Sox: I'm not even that avid of a baseball fan but I hate the Red Sox. Since they've won titles all sorts of these fans come out of the woodworks claiming they were fans before. Bunch of bandwagoners.

Philadelphia Iggles: I'll never forgive them for cheering when Irvin laid paralyzed on the field. That's so unclassy, so inhuman. I'll always hate them.

New York Giants: Eli Manning is a crybaby, and Giant fans have been obnoxious since they're title run in '07, but they've always been obnoxious.

They are others whom I dislike, but I don't necessarily hate.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Atlanta Falcons: :censored: John Clayton of ESPN showed no respect for the New Orleans Saints, while the other experts voted the Saints #1 in preseason Power Rankings, Clayton's rating of 10 (I think) puts the Saints below the Colts in the Power Rankings. Our loss to them in the Superdome cost us the #1 seed in the playoffs and led to this.

P.S. Their Super Bowl appearance was a fluke.

Carolina Panthers: Before Gregg Williams came in, they always beat the Saints year in, year out.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers:

Enough said.

Minnesota Vikings: I will never forgive the Vikings for what they did to the Saints in 1987, 2000, 2002, 2004, and 2008.

San Antonio Spurs: Game 7 of the 2008 Western Conference Semifinals, plus the fact that they're just boring, plus :sleeping:

Los Angeles Lakers: The beneficiary of the referees. They should've jumped the Spurs, but they tanked just so they could get us in the playoffs.

Yankees/Phillies/Red Wings: General bandwagon teams.

Florida Marlins: These guys just frustrate me. I don't know, maybe it's because they found extremely fluky ways to keep the 2 most cursed franchises in sports from winning a title.

Arkansas Razorbacks Football: 2007 nearly cost us a BCS Berth, and 2010 cost us a Sugar Bowl berth.

Very, very ironic that this thread was started (before it is in the Graveyard) from a poster with the handle of "TrueYankee26". The Yankees are at the front of the line globally of a team which possesses front-running fans. Montreal has 24 Stanley cups, yet they are not as arrogant as a "real" Yankee fan.

These are your most hated teams and I think it is based on your actual age. I think that you are under 30.

If you were older/more mature, you would not start a thread like this. So keeping that in mind:

*- The Canadiens have 24 titles yet you did not hate them. Yet you hate the 3 titled Devils. Confusing.

*- Both the Steelers, Cowboys, and even Raiders have gained a national fanbase for the last 40 years from national TV so why hate?

*- Big East football is not 20 years old, so you cannot complain about the VT/Miami series for even that long since you dislike that Miami went on probation and VT got better. THey are not hated...you are a HATER!

*- Outside of the Islanders, every team you "hate" over the last 25 years is a winner. You may want to start to be a semi-frontrunner. Culturally, it can be seen as acceptable since us minorities are the biggest "sports cultural frontrunners".

Los Angeles Kings: I am a Ducks fan, so this is natural. Their fans are complete douche-bags and any white trash person in LA who wants to go watch hockey for the fights, goes and watches the Kings. I actually don't mind it when they make jokes about the Ducks and disney, because I know they are just jealous that we have won more Western Conference Championships than they have won divison titles... and of course, the cup win.

San Jose Sharks: Same reasons as the Kings. Their fans are obnoxious, etc.

Detroit Red Wings: The evil empire of hockey in the past 2 decades..... and talk about bandwagons, shesh! They're are sooooo many retarded Wings fans that don't know crap about hockey played outside of Detroit.

Boston Red Sox: Pretty much everything Lights Out said.

Los Angeles Lakers: I once was a fan, but not anymore. It's not fun if you win all the time... plus the fans are so damn spoiled.

Pittsburgh Steelers: Same reasons as the Red Sox, Red Wings, etc.

Archived