NHL Logo Mash Ups/Combinations

TheLAKnight

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you ever get around to other sports--try some CFL ones.

I did one years ago that combined the Roughriders & Blue Bombers--it upset some Bomber & Rider fans--but it was fun.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I'm looking into some of the suggested mash-ups of new and old, but in the mean time I liked working with Minnesota's logo so I turned the last design into a full Central Division logo. Comments on the placement of different teams' elements are greatly appreciated.

CentralDivision_zps21dac246.png

I'm looking into some of the suggested mash-ups of new and old, but in the mean time I liked working with Minnesota's logo so I turned the last design into a full Central Division logo. Comments on the placement of different teams' elements are greatly appreciated.

Thats Madness..I love it

BOS2.png.28748cfa2d8957954518a9f81f4cd4e8.pngboston_captains_jersey_sig_by_verasthebrujah-dbp5b0z.jpg

Fantastic work as usual, this one might be the best yet :)

Archived