Brand-child Logo

tydlugozima

Five years ago my brother, father and I set out to create an "Athletic Uniformory" to streamline the lacrosse uniform design and production process.

Throughout the past 5 years, everything has changed... with the exception of our passion to deliver Professional-grade athletic wear that empowers every team to look and act as a team, on and off the field.

That said, it is time to say goodbye to our old branding as I feel it doesn't symbolize the state of "Uniformity" that we like to associate ourselves with. Also, I've attached another logo that I've been working on. I'd appreciate hearing the feedback that anyone has!

Left - Old

Right - New

2qtbf46.jpg

I like the new logo, but if this is a lacrosse company, why is the new logo in the shape of the home plate in baseball?

We are a lacrosse company but will be expanding into other markets (Soccer and Hockey 2015).

That said, you identified my main concern with the new logo. Note that this is not the set "New Logo" this just a leading rendition.

I like the new logo, but if this is a lacrosse company, why is the new logo in the shape of the home plate in baseball?

We are a lacrosse company but will be expanding into other markets (Soccer and Hockey 2015).

That said, you identified my main concern with the new logo. Note that this is not the set "New Logo" this just a leading rendition.

Okay, now i understand.

u3J7jjd.png

Boom.

ZGLogo0915_02_01.jpg

Yeah, that's pretty kicass. It reminds me of a baseball home plate, but I like it either way.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

• 2 weeks later...

Better yet, bow out the bottom rather than bringing it to a point... I just sketched it out and it seems to work better than if the top were bowed (looked like a 2-rather than Z).

I really like the look of this!

I think having a curved bottom would allow for more application possibilities. Right now you'd almost be forced to roll with jagged lines and straight edges.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwypcvZcEZOxTzN3SjVEMmozLXM/edit?usp=docslist_api

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

• 2 weeks later...

First off I'm from Maryland so Zimagear as a lacrosse brand is very familiar to me. Super cool to (digitally) meet one of the minds behind it!

The logo itself is a really cool concept. I think that having a shield type shape around it really sets the logo off, I think experimenting with the shield (adding a point to the top maybe?) and I also like the idea LEWJ had of playing with more curves. Either way should get the desired effect of being less of a 'homeplate" look.

Best of luck!

Archived