Who will be No. 1: The 2015 NFL Draft Thread

TheRicSlick

The Redskins picking Sherff was kind of disappointing because it was almost certain they were going to take Leonard Williams, but then again the Redskins are set on the defensive line and RT was definitely the bigger need.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You got your wish Hedley.

And yeah I'm watching it on NFL Network and it's improving my experience hugely not having to deal with Chris Berman and the rest of ESPN's :censored:

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

You got your wish Hedley.

And yeah I'm watching it on NFL Network and it's improving my experience hugely not having to deal with Chris Berman and the rest of ESPN's :censored:

Indeed. Good call. Microsoft and the NFL are streaming the draft free on Xbox One tonight. Way better than ESPN's coverage, though the boos for Goodell seem a bit more subdued.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

The Redskins picking Sherff was kind of disappointing because it was almost certain they were going to take Leonard Williams, but then again the Redskins are set on the defensive line and RT was definitely the bigger need.

They could've maybe slid to eight, A big upgrade to get Williams over Beasley for Atlanta. And Scherff would've probably still been on the board, missed opportunity.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

I hate to see him go to Atlanta, but I hope Vic Beasley shines with the Falcons. I only got to experience him one year at Clemson, but he quickly became one of my favorite players on and off the field. All I need to see is Kevin Johnson get drafted and my night will be complete.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Rams draft RB Todd Gurley.

Gintamashocked2_zpsfcfb8bf2.jpg

BRB getting the word "Damaged" tattooed on my forehead.

Gurley to the Rams? Interesting. Thought they had Mason.

We also are required by franchise charter to do something incredibly stupid once every offseason.

Yay charter!

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

That's a shame. I really wanted to see Chip Kelly throw away the whole team for Mariota, but good for Marcus.

In what way is it good for Marcus? He's in Tennessee as opposed to philadelphia, and his development is likely stunted by a year or more. I guarantee you he wasn't happy.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Hearing that the Eagles are out on the #2 pick, and are trying to get Tampa to make a trade for the #1 pick.

If they failed getting the #2 pick, why the hell do they think they can get the #1?

Chip's dumb.

In what way? It's all about value. Perhaps the bucs didn't value their pick as much as Tennessee. If rumors were true about what was offered, then Tampa is stupid for turning down in order to draft a player who will likely be suspended multiple times in his career.

I would not want that guy representing my franchise if I was an owner with any sense.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

DeVante Parker to the 'Fins. Good luck to him and hope he represent the Cards in the NFL.

He is a cheaper Mike Wallace since he, like Wallace, can't run routes.

Parker is much taller and bigger than Mike Wallace, but isn't even as fast as him.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

I hate to see him go to Atlanta, but I hope Vic Beasley shines with the Falcons. I only got to experience him one year at Clemson, but he quickly became one of my favorite players on and off the field. All I need to see is Kevin Johnson get drafted and my night will be complete.

Surprised to see him so early, but fantastic for him to get an opportunity like this. This night has gone fantastic personally so far.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Noticed that the Browns jersey had gold letters. I'm assuming it's on all jerseys. Could this be yet another promotion for the 50th super bowl? Having all teams have gold letters for player names throughout the season?

Hmm... for a team that's never been to a SB? Thumbs up Cleveland.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

Archived