Who will be No. 1: The 2015 NFL Draft Thread

TheRicSlick

The Browns have been to two Super Bowls. They won both!

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@AlbertBreer: Georgia RB Todd Gurley is the No. 1 overall player on the Rams' board. So ... Easy pick for them.

meltingnazi_zps512bac82.gif

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Noticed that the Browns jersey had gold letters. I'm assuming it's on all jerseys. Could this be yet another promotion for the 50th super bowl? Having all teams have gold letters for player names throughout the season?

Hmm... for a team that's never been to a SB? Thumbs up Cleveland.

No, every team has it for the draft jerseys

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

You'd think a team that has three players go in the first round of the NFL draft would have performed a little better.

Washington's pretty good at producing NFL and NBA prospects; it'd be interesting if that ever translated to NCAA play.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Noticed that the Browns jersey had gold letters. I'm assuming it's on all jerseys. Could this be yet another promotion for the 50th super bowl? Having all teams have gold letters for player names throughout the season?

Hmm... for a team that's never been to a SB? Thumbs up Cleveland.

No, every team has it for the draft jerseys
that's what I want to know... is it just for the draft or is it going to be all season?

You'd think a team that has three players go in the first round of the NFL draft would have performed a little better.

Washington's pretty good at producing NFL and NBA prospects; it'd be interesting if that ever translated to NCAA play.

They had a coaching change and Marcus Peters was kicked off this year.

Wait for tomorrow, when more Miami Hurricanes go off the board. Al Golden did less with even more.

Very appropriate Shane Ray goes to Denver.

They believed that AZ, BAL, or CAR would have taken him.
Uh, I think the joke went over your head.
Not really, chief.

Denver traded up since those three wanted him.too.

It's a weed joke son.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Not really, chief.

It's a weed joke son.
post of the day right there

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Not really, chief.

It's a weed joke son.
And the state's legalization of weed is such a joke from the lowest bearing fruit tree.

Gotta do better as it is antifunny.

Archived