2015 College Baseball

krunyan

So then the next question is why is USC wearing BP jerseys during tournament games?

North Carolina has a shirt similar to this that is worn as a game day uniform. Maybe the seniors voted for it?

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just watched the Thunder and Lightning Doc on SEC Storied. Miss. State looked 84% better back then. The number fonts especially were great.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Arkansas /Missouri State in game three of super regional could not be a bigger contrast of uniforms. Hogs in their cream throwbacks and MSU in their gray adidas turn-ahead-the-clock-oversized logo tops.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Arkansas /Missouri State in game three of super regional could not be a bigger contrast of uniforms. Hogs in their cream throwbacks and MSU in their gray adidas turn-ahead-the-clock-oversized logo tops.

Both sets work well for what they are. Especially Arkansas.

Hi guys,

Unfortunately the last few pages have been about some of the atrocious uniforms that some schools have been wearing, so I wanted to help brighten up your day. A while back I made a "coming soon" post regarding our new uniforms that we'll wear for our 21 and over ball team. They arrived last week, and we debuted them at a tournament in Courtright, Ontario.

Inspired by the trend of College Baseball teams lately, we went with Rawlings CS2 custom pullovers with a 2" arm band. Two layer twill name and numbers, and embroidered patches from Stahls, which are an update on an old Redlegs logo used by Cincy. He now wears our current cap and our home jersey.

Only additions to come are either a Canada flag or leaf to the top back of the jersey, and maybe an additional embroidered patch to the left sleeve, as we have 1 other logo. We added the Redlegs patches to the right sleeve, as the Rawlings logo was pretty intrusive.

We got lots of compliments over the weekend on the "retro" look, and our guys absolutely love them.

Oakridge%20-%20Grey%20Jersey_zpshuiodjen

014e7064-ad8a-47ea-80ff-3c761c3e7e96_zps

Oakridge%20-%20Jeff%20and%20Kevin_zpsty7

Oakridge%20-%20Redlegs_zpsuqv43kn5.jpg

Oakridge%20Redlegs_zps4zgpf3mt.jpg

detlogosbanner.jpg

It's time for the CWS, which means roundels for everyone!

https://www.behance....Series-Roundels

This is something that I've been doing for the past few years: 2013, 2014. This year's roundels have a cream background and use my CWS concept logo.

The link includes this year's roundels, a collection of the 2013,14, and 15 roundels, as well as some unused ones over those years.

28d94994148f1baa03a9e7d5c71b7bcb.png

Those look fantastic!

The only suggestion I might make is flipping either Florida-Miami or Fullerton-Vandy so the two F logos aren't right next to each other.

Thanks!

I guess you have a point there. I just arranged them in terms of national seed. (Virginia beat Maryland who beat 1.UCLA, LSU is #2, Fullerton beat 3.Louisville, etc...)

Archived