2015 College Baseball

krunyan

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Georgia looked pretty awful tonight. Red cap, black tops, white pants, and red socks for those that wore it. And then Auburn is across the diamond in the beautiful throwbacks.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Georgia looked pretty awful tonight. Red cap, black tops, white pants, and red socks for those that wore it. And then Auburn is across the diamond in the beautiful throwbacks.

Agreed. Caught a couple of innings on tv. Those Georgia hats look like they were bought at a gas station. Wonder what happened to the red hat/black bill that looks awesome. Or at least a grey hat/red bill like their white one.

TaxSlayer Bowl_sig.png

24215_sft_baseball_presbyterian011-298x3

This is a much better look for the black jerseys. I can't seem to figure out their reasoning behind the combinations.

We were discussing whether or not they had a black hat. This would've looked so much better. Will be interesting to see what they wear the rest of the weekend.

ojNNazQ.jpg

You could probably flip this statement for last nights game. Georgia looked great and then Auburn ruined a good look on their side with the digi camo hats.

You could probably flip this statement for last nights game. Georgia looked great and then Auburn ruined a good look on their side with the digi camo hats.

Don't remind me...My friends love to tease me with it, knowing just how much I despise it...

ojNNazQ.jpg

I love how the hat and jersey oranges don't match and that logo they used hasn't been seen since the Heath Shuler days...awesome execution by adidas and UT.

Those stirrups are sweet though. I wish they would wear them all the time. I've seen them wear at least 3 different styles.

TaxSlayer Bowl_sig.png

Baseball from the WAC conference...for some reason, I like North Dakota's basic templates....those might be straight out of the catalog but for some reason the color schemes and templates seem to work.

MOHHRTIGLPJPQCC.20150403214406.jpgAKUVXYPTPMXJLCW.20150403214406.jpgBBWZQWQEUOBAMRG.20150412203248.jpgOMVHJTNMWTYNPDZ.20150412203248.jpg

From a game with Chicago State....an all camo affair made in hell....

WTLVWXXQWPLRMNG.20150412203248.jpg

My favorite of the bunch from North Dakota....

ZSUWRHFATAKYDRQ.20150402233346.jpgZCGPXDPHGXOGMHA.20150402233346.jpgNXXTQEJQGUCJLZJ.20150411230854.jpg

That simple white uni, white cap and a simple "North Dakota" script on the front of the jersey along with those stirrups make this an awesome look in my opinion.

Archived