2015 College Baseball

krunyan

That is a REALLY bad look for Bama. Even their 2 generic crimson tops are better than that Blue Jay knockoff. And I don't really like their generic crimson tops.

Clintau24, is it more of an Auburn or Under Armour issue that I can't find authentic, on the field Auburn baseball hats? I have a South Carolina one but Maryland doesn't have any so I'm wondering if it's a UA problem.

I'd say a little bit of both. Under Armour doesn't supply a whole lot of hats. The few they do are the football on field caps. If you're looking online, you're going to have a much harder time. The stores carry much more stock than anything online. I'd give the AUTeamShop or the AU Bookstore a call. I have an authentic all blue cap the team pairs with the pinstripes, but I haven't seen it in stores in a while.

Thanks for the suggestions. I'd be more apt to go for the blue and orange one though so hopefully they'll be stocked.

I do know these are still available. Definitely give the TeamShop a call if you want this one.

9744819.jpeg

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Auburn wore a new blue digi camo hat last night as Alabama wore tops with the Blue Jays font. Both teams went with pinstripe pants.

10849509.jpeg

-4338d396b6299065.JPG

Yea, it was a pretty brutal game aesthetically.

Auburn looked pretty good.

Agree that the Blue Jays font doesn't work with Alabama.

I prefer the white crown caps with these, but pretty great anyway.

I love Tulanes classic look

16999451-mmmain.jpg

Do they have any light blue jerseys or hats. I think that would look nice. Actually, green stirrups with light blue sanitaries would look amazing.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Not sure how to post from Instagram, but Duke's got a uniform that's something of the lovechild of that Vandy uniform and Stanford's particular breed of pullover. And they occasionally wear the black pants with one of two blue pullovers. There's also an anthracite road set.

Not sure how to post from Instagram, but Duke's got a uniform that's something of the lovechild of that Vandy uniform and Stanford's particular breed of pullover. And they occasionally wear the black pants with one of two blue pullovers. There's also an anthracite road set.

ZTP3LcN.jpg

16999451-mmmain.jpg

Do they have any light blue jerseys or hats. I think that would look nice. Actually, green stirrups with light blue sanitaries would look amazing.

Yes they do (light blue jerseys). They've worn them off and on for the better part of at least the past 5 years.

14853913-mmmain.jpglarge_08tulanebaseball.JPG

medium_08tulanejube.JPG7522572.jpeg

I really like their green jerseys..

srday18.jpg8740360.jpeg

The Greenies colors are pretty great. I don't understand why the Tampa Rays didn't keep similar identity.

16999451-mmmain.jpg

Yes they do (light blue jerseys). They've worn them off and on for the better part of at least the past 5 years.

srday18.jpg8740360.jpeg

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Here's combo #7 of 17 for Mississippi State: I actually like everything well enough except for the pants. The white front panel on the hat is a nice surprise, and the jersey itself is an upgrade over this jersey from last year, imo. It should look decent when they wear it with white pants later in the year.

11037719_1053069568041546_40483478466881

16999451-mmmain.jpg

srday18.jpg8740360.jpeg

The top left...pullover blue jersey, is absolute perfection.

Archived