2015 College Baseball

krunyan

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aggies in black Sunday.....terrible. The helmet logo looks really bad.

RYWRBHGZIJJHOQL.20150215202702.jpgDNTRQKMAEYGBTUU.20150215202701.jpg

A&M also has a new friday white light cream uniform. And for the first time since Childress became manager they aren't wearing stirrups.

New:

MVIPVOUKWJLCBOE.20150214041343.jpg

Old friday uniform:

NMZUZZWZGWKZPBT.20140420214553.jpg

Yessir, posted them Friday and Saturday a couple pages back.

New Under Armour Notre Dame green uniforms.

10849978_941129265906375_853879591460657

I'm kinda bummed that ND had to change up the "Irish" script with the switch to Under Armour. While it's very similar to the old script (pictured below), it's wispier and more generic looking. Like a brush script font you can download for free.

536d8f12331bd.image.jpg

Also, I noticed those green hats feature the standard block ND...I wonder if the regular hats will keep the pointy-serifed ND from previous years?

EDIT: Looks like it's the standard block ND all around. Also, like Auburn, the home whites have no gold...pretty bad if you ask me. Hopefully there's another white jersey with some gold.

B9x7ioKCQAEXqFP.jpg

And here's a blue jersey with the double stripe motif. A solid look.

B91wB6NCYAEle5z.jpg

Looks like Milwaukee is once again trotting out those terrible rainbow guts ripoffs that squeeze one of the school colors (gold) completely out of the equation. These were the best pictures I could find.

photo1_new.jpgb99242733z.1_20140409122610_000_gck5k0sg

Looks like Milwaukee is once again trotting out those terrible rainbow guts ripoffs that squeeze one of the school colors (gold) completely out of the equation. These were the best pictures I could find.

photo1_new.jpg

Those Mizzou uniforms would look so much better with gold pants.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

photo1_new.jpg

Do you really want Mizzou to look like this:

2377_12.jpeg

photo1_new.jpg

2377_12.jpeg

they'd at least be a unique look. I say go for it.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

photo1_new.jpg

2377_12.jpeg

Is that Kent Tekulve? Maybe Mizzou should try something like this. At least it's not the overdone Adidas tequila sunrise jerseys.

Archived