NFL uniform mash-ups, classic Broncos/Titans flip, added 4/6/15

oldschoolvikings

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to see every team Cowboyified to be honest, it's interesting how messy some color schemes would get with it.

I vote current Jaguars and Buccaneers sets
I second this. I'd love to see the jags with alarm clock numbers!
no I meant seeing either set Cowboy-fied

Huh, that's definitely a new way to make an argument against the Cowboys mismatch... It's actually pretty convincing. That Redskins uniform is weirdly 49ers-ish minus the helmet.

Love the series, always nice to see something this fun.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Ok, time to add something new to this thread. This one will ruffle some feathers... should be considered blasphemy by some.

I'm mashing the 80's Redskins...

25e93dae9fa9d1801497dc750b60242a.jpg

With the modern Cowboys...

tony-romo%20-5.jpg

Tony+Romo+Dallas+Cowboys+v+New+England+P

And getting this;

mash1_zpsnmcu3ga2.png

And this;

mash2_zpsvftosozl.png

And I'll admit, the main reason I wanted to do it is to see how ridiculous the cowboys' mismatched colors would look on another franchise.

Actually, since the "Redskins" gold pants and white jersey is pretty much taken straight from the 49ers (was that deliberate, since the whole point was for the "burgundy" and "gold" of the pants/jersey and helmet to be noticeably off?) this looks like a three-team mash-up to me.

I know there was a similar alternate history thread about 3 years back with amazing NFL mashups. Can't recall the thread title or user.

It was Robbman's Alternate History thread. It was one of the best threads in the concepts forums that I have seen.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

I know there was a similar alternate history thread about 3 years back with amazing NFL mashups. Can't recall the thread title or user.

It was Robbman's Alternate History thread. It was one of the best threads in the concepts forums that I have seen.

And then that twatbag noob had to piss him off so much that we never got to see him finish.

Archived