2015 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed.

Preseason Week 4 (Part 1)
Chargers @ 49ers
JcoyC8R.jpgtLLMazl.jpg
Buccaneers @ Dolphins
6poZ0kk.pngT3rPZD5.jpg
Bengals @ Colts
jkauvoo.jpgkie5RJ0.jpg
Ravens @ Falcons
Qup8bw5.jpgTUVHgZX.jpg
Saints @ Packers
F46WRRX.jpgemopVbk.jpg

It drives me slightly crazy that there has been essentially zero overlap in the Titans wearing what I believe are their two best uniform combos.

mhpcpf4.jpg

tpJtxc8.jpg

The Titans need to burn the navy pants.

Navy over White

Light Blue over White

White over Light Blue

is all they need.

Light blue over Navy always looked horrible while the light blue over white is probably they're best look:

188025890.jpg

Canzman ... While one mentioned the Vikings in all-white, I'm surprised that you have Cleveland breaking out their new orange pants.

Is that a hunch, or have you heard something official?

They need white socks with the sleeve striping in the centre when wearing the orange pants, but on the bright side, at least the socks aren't orange.

Browns @ Bears
KU4xPwK.jpgSovyagQ.jpg

Dear Cleveland Browns,

Please bring back these uniforms.

brian-hoyer-nfl-tampa-bay-buccaneers-cle

miles%20austin%20celebration_14107249996

Thank you.

Sincerely,

A disgruntled NFL fan.

Dear disgruntled NFL fan,

Unfortunately, due to one of the NFL's long list of ridiculous uniform policies, you're going to have to tolerate those new Browns uniforms thru the 2019 season.

I share your pain, us Bills fans had to endure an awful uniform set for 9 years beginning in 2002. Our radical change back then was alot worse than Cleveland's current change. From what I've long gathered, all Browns fans have wanted is a return to the orange pants to wear on occasions, and stripping on the brown pants if they choose to retain them.

It's downright tragic when storied and traditional teams like Cleveland and Buffalo who began together in the old AAFC back in 1946 to undergo such a major uniform overhaul.

Hang in there, even with the 5-year mandatory run on uniform changes, I'm quite sure that certain tweaks can be made during the 5 year span, which would include socks and probably jersey numbers and knobs. San Diego changed their knobs during the 5 yr period, and many teams got rid of that god-awful toilet seat collar (except Rams and Saints I believe), and New England changed their jersey numbers twice after their first rebrand year in the 90s, but I'm unsure whether the uniform policy was the same back then.

The Browns biggest mistake, worse than even the huge 'CLEVELAND' word-mark on the jersery are the orange jersey numbers on the brown jersey. That was just purely idiotic and way over the top.

Dear Cleveland Browns,

Please bring back these uniforms.

brian-hoyer-nfl-tampa-bay-buccaneers-cle

miles%20austin%20celebration_14107249996

Thank you.

Sincerely,

A disgruntled NFL fan.

Dear disgruntled NFL fan,

Unfortunately, due to one of the NFL's long list of ridiculous uniform policies, you're going to have to tolerate those new Browns uniforms thru the 2019 season.

I share your pain, us Bills fans had to endure an awful uniform set for 9 years beginning in 2002. Our radical change back then was alot worse than Cleveland's current change. From what I've long gathered, all Browns fans have wanted is a return to the orange pants to wear on occasions, and stripping on the brown pants if they choose to retain them.

It's downright tragic when storied and traditional teams like Cleveland and Buffalo who began together in the old AAFC back in 1946 to undergo such a major uniform overhaul.

Hang in there, even with the 5-year mandatory run on uniform changes, I'm quite sure that certain tweaks can be made during the 5 year span, which would include socks and probably jersey numbers and knobs. San Diego changed their knobs during the 5 yr period, and many teams got rid of that god-awful toilet seat collar (except Rams and Saints I believe), and New England changed their jersey numbers twice after their first rebrand year in the 90s, but I'm unsure whether the uniform policy was the same back then.

The Browns biggest mistake, worse than even the huge 'CLEVELAND' word-mark on the jersery are the orange jersey numbers on the brown jersey. That was just purely idiotic and way over the top.

If that is the case, the Browns organization should have left the unis alone. The old Browns jerseys, although not exciting, or have "the wow" factor was still classic and iconic. It showed the legacy of the jerseys that begin during the early stages of their franchise all the way up until last year. If they are trying to change their look to make sales from their merchandise, and get customers to purchase this "new" look, then I don't think they will succeed. I do understand the 5-year policy of changing, but hopefully this statement I wrote will convince them that people don't like the new look, and perhaps go back to original look come 2020. There may be NFL fans that do like the new look, but more often the negatives will likely outweigh the positives. That is my opinion.

Canzman ... While one mentioned the Vikings in all-white, I'm surprised that you have Cleveland breaking out their new orange pants.

They need white socks with the sleeve striping in the centre when wearing the orange pants, but on the bright side, at least the socks aren't orange.

Browns @ Bears
KU4xPwK.jpgSovyagQ.jpg

This caught my eye, too, but I think it's a solid educated guess. The Browns have worn different combinations for each of their first three preseason games, and the orange pants are the only ones we haven't seen so far. If they want to keep testing out combos in game conditions, I think there's a good chance these pants get used on Thursday.

Browns @ Bears
KU4xPwK.jpgSovyagQ.jpg

This caught my eye, too, but I think it's a solid educated guess. The Browns have worn different combinations for each of their first three preseason games, and the orange pants are the only ones we haven't seen so far. If they want to keep testing out combos in game conditions, I think there's a good chance these pants get used on Thursday.

That was exactly my thought process. New uni's and an option we haven't seen yet.

I know you say some combos are just guesses and you'll adjust as need be, but I'm not sure where your getting the Vikings in all white.

I know they only wore the purple with the white jersey for all of 2014 but they did wear all white in the preseason in 2013. It is just a guess will update it if need be.

I know you say some combos are just guesses and you'll adjust as need be, but I'm not sure where your getting the Vikings in all white.

The only time they ever wore white on white with this set was against the Bills in preseason in 2013. Maybe he's randomly guessing based on that or something.

20130816__130817-Vikings%20Ponder_400.jp

The only time they ever wore white on white with this set was against the Bills in preseason in 2013. Maybe he's randomly guessing based on that or something.

20130816__130817-Vikings%20Ponder_400.jp

Actually, they wore all white the week before, too.

20130904__9-4%20Chris%20Cook.jpg

But ever since it's been white over purple.

Archived