2015 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

From the article about the Broncos blue uniforms:

The two appearances of the alternate jersey are the maximum allowed by the league in a regular season.

If that really is the case, how are the Panthers wearing the blue jerseys three times?

Also, I did a quick Photoshop of the Browns with orange socks and, although it isn't great, it is infinitely better than the brown yoga pants look.

HJkiRQ3.jpg

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The two appearances of the alternate jersey are the maximum allowed by the league in a regular season.

If that really is the case, how are the Panthers wearing the blue jerseys three times?

I'm guessing that since the league is going to start promoting color vs color they'll grant teams' an exception for the Thursday games.

Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed.

Preseason Week 3 (Part 1)
Patriots @ Panthers
w4hD5O6.jpgbvCRFUx.jpg
Lions @ Jaguars
2jiHIIy.jpgOO2ti2Y.jpg
Titans @ Chiefs
XQE1OGm.jpgmYnedIX.jpg
Steelers @ Bills
gt6xKh6.jpgR5Obxg9.jpg
Falcons @ Dolphins
pPejS4d.jpgT3rPZD5.jpg

The Titans look the best by far with white pants, regardless of the jersey. White-navy-white-navy might be the best look in their arsenal, although it still isn't good.

Bucs-Browns will be an interesting looking game, to say the least.

It looks like the Pats will wear navy in all four preseason games after wearing white in all four last year.

Side note here: canzman, how are the numbers each team wears in your pictures decided?

WAH for the Dolphins is a surprise given that it is a night game.

I don't see that happen, as well the Bengals in their second preseason home game. The Bengals usually wear WAH for their first preseason home game, but black for the second home game. They will likely wear white for their home opener being that it is an early afternoon game.

I also believe the Jaguars will wear WAH against the Lions, and I think the Buccaneers will wear red/pewter against the Browns. They mixed and matched in last year preseason games, and this year may not be any different.

I

Side note here: canzman, how are the numbers each team wears in your pictures decided?

Some the number is the year the current look debuted, others it is just whatever number I felt like using at the time. There really isn't a deep thought process that goes into it for me. :)

Some the number is the year the current look debuted, others it is just whatever number I felt like using at the time. There really isn't a deep thought process that goes into it for me. :)
Phew, now I know that you didn't pick 66 for the Pats because you thought they were the devil :P

Also, I did a quick Photoshop of the Browns with orange socks and, although it isn't great, it is infinitely better than the brown yoga pants look.

HJkiRQ3.jpger

Cleveland DOES NOT need orange socks with that combo .... they need white ones with the shoulder stripes in the centre.

After seeing the Browns in Tampa in real time, the numbers on the brown jerseys absolutely positively need to be white. The orange number ruin that jersey.

What a mistake. They can tweak that without waiting 5 years, I'm 99% sure of that.

Those Browns wraparound stripes are a fantastic example of "good in theory, horrible in practice." Everything else about that uniform was just a bad idea from the get-go. What an unnecessary mess.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived