2015 NFL Season-Now with Playoff Talk

buzzcut

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Silly me for believing the Bears could beat a team without a win. Enjoy the gift victory, Detroit. You didn't earn it and the Bears suck all of my butthole in a fashion which is, in this instance, most unpleasant and unwelcome.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

If you haven't watched this Bears/Lions game, you've missed out on everything that is wrong with review, officiating, & overall poor performance from two really bad teams. Just abysmal, embarrassing performances by both teams on every facet.

Lions should take no pride in this win. They lost this game 3 times, the Bears, however, lost it last.

edit: you have to be :censored: ting me.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

If you haven't watched this Bears/Lions game, you've missed out on everything that is wrong with review, officiating, & overall poor performance from two really bad teams. Just abysmal, embarrassing performances by both teams on every facet.

Lions should take no pride in this win. They lost this game 3 times, the Bears, however, lost it last.

Silly me for believing the Bears could beat a team without a win. Enjoy the gift victory, Detroit. You didn't earn it and the Bears suck all of my butthole in a fashion which is, in this instance, most unpleasant and unwelcome.

What do you have to say now, Nostradamus?

What do you have to say now, Nostradamus?

G7jOrie.gif

twitter

That was one of the worst football games I have ever seen.

twitter

3 takeaways from today:

- The Steelers defense actually looks pretty good.

- The Broncos are probably the worst-best team in the league.

- The Seahawks might not make the playoffs.

(Oh, and the Dolphins won in Dan Campbell's debut... against a rookie QB; WOO HOO!)

Archived