LOGOLYMPIAD - EVENT 1 VOTING

pollux

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The competition was ridiculously tough this year, and bodes well for the rest of Logolympiad. I'll count myself fortunate to have got a vote at all. I had whittled my list down to eight, and then it was really hard picking three.

rATMcmK.png

A lot of great logos there!

Grats to the winner with #36.

I'm not a big NBA fan, personally, but can somebody explain to me the relevance of the winning alternate design for the Trail Blazers? I really like it, I think it's cool and pretty and all ... just not sure how it relates to the team, other than the colors (and the psuedo-basketball stripes in the center). Is it the state flower or something?

Please delete my account.

Adding the Medals Standings here, and a new addition this year, the Points Standings.

Event1Results_MedalsStandings.png

Event1Results_PointsStandings.png

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

I'm a little confused as to how the points standings table is calculated.

I explained it in detail in the main Logolympiad thread. You can ask questions there if you're still confused.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Archived