LOGOLYMPIAD - EVENT 1 VOTING

pollux

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gold: 8 (Because this should be the Thunder's primary right now)

Silver: 34

Bronze: 28

I also can't help but think that Warriors logo is a copy of some basic spartan clipart because the shading looks exactly like all of the ones you find when you search "spartan logo vector", I apologize if it isn't but I couldn't help but notice that

Entry 13 is the Orlando city lions mashed with the LMU Lions. Nothing there was original.

Entry 13 is definitely an edited version of the Orlando City MLS logo.

I was not aware of the Orlando City and LMU Lions logos. It definitely is just a mashup of both logos, therefore for the integrity of the competition, I will disqualify the entry right away.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

#1: 36

#2: 28

#3: 26

38665609364_bedb96967e_o.png                                                                                        spacer.pngMy Behance                                                                                                   

Gold: 16

Silver: 28

Bronze: 10

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived