Rams Concept

shaydre1019

First off, I'd like to say that you did a nice job using photoshop. Props for that. Second, I agree with C-Squared, the northwestern stripe doesn't look right on the Rams. Why not use the horn?

EDIT: Also, I don't really mind that the socks and pants are the same color. In this particular situation it's fine, mainly because I don't think gold socks would look good.

Well i decided not to go the horn sleeve route for a couple of reasons

1. It's already on the helmet which is appropriate because horn's should be on the head, having it on the sleeves as well would seem kinda redundant to me.

2. With today's sleeves there's just not enough real estate to have legit horns.

Personally, I absolutely love it. Great nod to the Crazy Legs era uniforms! I think the Rams could definitely pull this off. I think white pants would be a better home option, but blue works great still with it. It'd be a fantastic alternate option. Also, very good photoshop work. Love seeing live-action presentations like these!

Great work!

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

Personally, I absolutely love it. Great nod to the Crazy Legs era uniforms! I think the Rams could definitely pull this off. I think white pants would be a better home option, but blue works great still with it. It'd be a fantastic alternate option. Also, very good photoshop work. Love seeing live-action presentations like these!

Great work!

Thank you!

Yeah i just figured players would opt for navy pants most of the time. but i do like the navy just because of the lack of white on the jersey, but i think there's enough contrast to make white on the jersey unnecessary.

the one problem is that this needs white, if you dont use it it makes it difficult to create the away due to color balance

That's a good point, but it's gonna happen regardless. The Titans have been doing it for years. But It would work with white pants and that would be an option.

I like that you went outside the box a bit, but I can't see a reason for the team to ditch the horns on the sleeves... such a simple, but unique element that separates the Rams from everyone else.

Second, I agree with C-Squared, the northwestern stripe doesn't look right on the Rams. Why not use the horn?

The Rams have a history using Northwestern stripes on a gold jersey...

LmFmb94.jpg

XQDXz6z.jpg

w8q4lnQ.png

First of all like someone said earlier, great Photoshop work, this is very believable. As for the concept I think it looks great, love the color and I don't mind the removal of the horns from the sleeves because like you said they are redundant.

A+ work!

I'm also OK with the sleeve horns not coming back. They were great, but it is difficult to try to wedge that horn on the ever-shrinking, modern sleeve.

I'd love to see this with white pants as well. And one more request, please...widen the horns like the old pictures that were posted. That really does make a huge difference.

rams3_zps8ezugnuj.jpg

I like that you went outside the box a bit, but I can't see a reason for the team to ditch the horns on the sleeves... such a simple, but unique element that separates the Rams from everyone else.

Second, I agree with C-Squared, the northwestern stripe doesn't look right on the Rams. Why not use the horn?

Fine then, I don't like the way the northwestern stripe looks on the Rams jersey. There. I said it. I think it looks bad.

It needs this. Otherwise, maybe experiment with yellow socks, because the leotard look is bad in my opinion. It's up to you though, whatever is best for you.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Fine then, I don't like the way the northwestern stripe looks on the Rams jersey. There. I said it. I think it looks bad.

Not sure where the frustration is coming from.

Archived