Super Bowl Shuffle XLV - North Texas VOTING

raysox

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I remembered this wrapped up today, and stopped playing Out of the Park Baseball long enoungh to do this. I will now reveal the identities of the designers(ha ha), and the results! The top 3 blew away the crowd, but were all very close themselves.

With 103 points, BlackBolt3 wins Super Bowl XLV!

BlackBolt3.png

Here is your Lombardi Trophy.

SuperBowl-02_zpsgoc0qunw.png

Here is the final results, featuring the concept title, user, points, then round points.

1. Entry 1 - Blackbolt3 - 103 - 25

2. Entry 5 - JQK - 97 - 18

3. Entry 6 - logoroy - 93 - 15

4. Entry 3 - fouhy1 - 32 - 12

5. Entry 11 - SplashBoogie - 20 - 10

6. Entry 8 - pitt6pack - 17 - 8

7. Entry 7 - McCarthy - 4 - 6

8. Entry 2 - bucknut42 - 2 - 4

9. Entry 4 - JosiahWVU - 1 - 2

10 Entry 9  - primetime#21 - 0* - 1

primetime#21 got the tiebreaker over Entry 10 by Silence of the Rams because I like it more. Hope you guys enjoyed this process, and come Sunday, the process will be even smoother! Feel free to post your concept for C&C, and please sign up for the next rounds.

Congrats to Blackbolt3, great job in such a close contest (well at least for the top three), but there was some good work all around

Anyways, here is the logo on the field (and it would have been so much nicer to see in actuality)

45-alt1024.thumb.png.b2ce442ee5bed960b89

Woah... This is pretty cool. To not only compete with all these talented artists, but win is something else. Thanks to all of y'all who voted for me, but even if you didn't, I still hope you appreciated my work.

Originally, I wanted to do a iron brand type of single color mark, but as I kept going, it just kinda got to where it is right now. Other than the obvious star in the logo, the two shades of silver relate back to the Cowboys. The brown is representative of leather, but also could be a rusted metal to really drive home that western feel.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Archived