NHL Redesign: Powered by Adidas - WPG + NSH (All 30 teams posted!)

OhioSportsMan61

Caps are great.  The only thing, and this is VERY minor, is the stars of the logo i feel should all be the same color, and probably blue on the home and red on the road to still have them stand out from the W.  

LOVE the updates you made to NYI.  Really stepped up an already great looking set.  

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the Caps jersey would work well as an alt, but I think it's a little too simple for their primary.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

Love the Rangers road! I feel like it balanced out the red and blue more. Not sure why but it feels that way. 

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

7 hours ago, chcarlson23 said:

Love the Rangers road! I feel like it balanced out the red and blue more. Not sure why but it feels that way. 

Thanks!

6 hours ago, ldconcepts said:

Wow that's a great take on that idea! Keep up the amazing work!

Thanks! 

5 hours ago, timberwolf said:

Great series. It's cool that we have five active "NHL by Adidas" threads on the boards these days. In my own series, my NYR concept is actually pretty similar to yours, but with some differences.

Thanks! And I think it's great too, I love seeing other peoples' takes on what the NHL should look like.

Any other feedback on the Rangers/Jackets/any previously posted teams? I'll finish off the Metro Division tomorrow morning with Carolina and New Jersey.

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

Time to finish off the Metro Division...

Carolina Hurricanes

CARhf_zpsk5jenyjb.png

CARrf_zpskv2eeynu.png

How could you not include the warning flag striping on a Hurricanes concept? I wanted to do something a little more out of the box for the Canes, so I got the idea for the hem design from the Islanders' current third jersey.

New Jersey Devils

NJDhf_zpsqdgplqkq.png

NJDrf_zpsymwu1bkp.png

A mix of old and new. On their current road, I feel like there is too much black so I wanted to correct for that here.

C&C always appreciated! One more division to go

2LYbxnm.png

Time to move on to the final division to tackle in this series...

Up Next:

Dallas Stars

DALhf_zps9wdgen24.png

DALrf_zps3w32h0rp.png

Dallas' new identity is almost perfect imo. Here, I made some changes to fix continuity issues between the home/road, get away from the similarities between the Blackhawks/Rangers look, and fix the number outline issues. 

C&C always appreciated!

2LYbxnm.png

6 hours ago, ldconcepts said:

DAL: I like every change you made, besides the logo... Their primary IMO should stay their primary. If possible, maybe keep their hexagonal yoke...

Keep this up!

58 minutes ago, Crabcake47 said:

Nailed it with the Stars. 

This is series has been fantastic. Keep it up. 

Thank you! 

Anymore feedback on the Stars? I will post the Blackhawks and possibly another team tomorrow 

2LYbxnm.png

Up Next:

Chicago Blackhawks

CHIhf_zpswmca9u89.png

CHIrf_zpsfczqltin.png

Nothing terribly special here, I originally thought of going in a different direction, but how can you drastically change the Blackhawks? Maybe once I'm done with this series, I'll work on an alternate series for them.

St. Louis Blues

STLhf_zpsyfhc5mgd.png

STLrf_zpsu8avr43i.png

This is one of my favorite concepts of this series, hope you enjoy it too.

In case you were wondering, I will post Colorado/Minnesota next, and finish up with Winnipeg and Nashville. C&C always appreciated!

2LYbxnm.png

Archived