2016-17 CHL uniform/logo thread

On 1/9/2017 at 1:35 PM, Tyler Crowder said:

The Kingston Frontenacs are hosting a game honouring The Tragically Hip on January 28th, they will be wearing these 1964 Boston Bruins jerseys with the name of every album and song the band has released. I think they look really slick and it's a fitting tribute to a hometown band.

*picture cut*

And now available at auction:

http://auction.chl.ca/iSynApp/allAuction.action?sid=1100241&sort=bidcount_desc&rc=20&pgmode1=kingston&pgmode2=profile&pgmode3=&pgcust3=teamName

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was walking past the Bulldogs' offices on my way to the game tonight, and one of the staff left their light on. I could see through the window a number of jerseys, but this one especially caught my eye. Not sure if it's a one off, or if it's a new alternate, but it's the most beautiful jersey I have ever seen. I would buy one in a hearbeat. It's gotta be legit because it has the OHL and CCM patches on it, and if it was just a homemade contraption, it wouldn't.

P.S. My first ever leak! I'm so pumped right now.

Screen Shot 2017-02-03 at 11.25.58 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-02-03 at 11.29.14 PM.png

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

1 minute ago, nash61 said:

Congrats!

Anyway, as a fan of the old Hamilton Tigers' identity? These are amazing. I hope they wear them for at least one game against the Rangers.

49 minutes ago, nash61 said:

I was walking past the Bulldogs' offices on my way to the game tonight, and one of the staff left their light on. I could see through the window a number of jerseys, but this one especially caught my eye. Not sure if it's a one off, or if it's a new alternate, but it's the most beautiful jersey I have ever seen. I would buy one in a hearbeat. It's gotta be legit because it has the OHL and CCM patches on it, and if it was just a homemade contraption, it wouldn't.

Nice find!

just bought a place in the hammer this week so I hope that I get to see that one in action a bunch as I expect to attend a good chuck of Bulldogs games. :)

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

2 hours ago, Ice_Cap said:

Anyway, as a fan of the old Hamilton Tigers' identity? These are amazing. I hope they wear them for at least one game against the Rangers.

For a fauxback of a literal "sweater" from nearly 100 years ago, they did a fantastic job. Now about those white pants...

Tigers4.png

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Confirmed today by a source within the organization that it will be the team's alternate jersey at some point in the future. 

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

On 2017-02-04 at 0:19 AM, mr.negative15 said:

Nice find!

just bought a place in the hammer this week so I hope that I get to see that one in action a bunch as I expect to attend a good chuck of Bulldogs games. :)

Can we all just take a moment and notice the garden gnome playing hockey.

On February 12, 2017 at 7:08 PM, Flames1fan said:

better yet gets a pens jersey, there the same thing

He's referring to the leaked Hamilton Tigers fauxback alternate jersey.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2017 at 8:28 PM, nash61 said:

Damn that's good. Hopefully Seattle creates an alternate honoring their rich hockey history as well.

Archived