2016 NCAA Football Thread

CS85

There is no way Florida was this much better than Iowa, as FL was missing 10 defensive starters and both teams were 8-4 entering the game. Iowa should have made it a competitive match, especially since they've shown they're more than capable of doing so against steeper competition (i.e. against Michigan). Instead, what do we get? Ferentz having his guys mentally unprepared and once again we see Iowa get rolled over in their bowl game.

NSFCvyu.png

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, JWhiz96 said:

There is no way Florida was this much better than Iowa, as FL was missing 10 defensive starters and both teams were 8-4 entering the game. Iowa should have made it a competitive match, especially since they've shown they're more than capable of doing so against steeper competition (i.e. against Michigan). Instead, what do we get? Ferentz having his guys mentally unprepared and once again we see Iowa get rolled over in their bowl game.

When Alabama's defense outscores you in a game and the Bama as a whole has minus yardage at that point in the game, you are not elite. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

7 minutes ago, HedleyLamarr said:

If you want alternate coverage, the Coaches Film Room on ESPNews is the best choice of all these options.

It's an odd mix this year as there isn't a SEC coach or Saban opponent there. Just two guys who coached against Sark and Matt Rhule with three ACC coaches.

Both Fleck and Helfrich were also slated to be there before Fleck took the Minnesota gig.

Not a huge fan of the split screen (though I do like watching the All-22 camera) but it's tough to beat listening to these coaches breaking things down.

Decent game so far.  Hopefully Alabama doesn't add to their lead before the half.

IUe6Hvh.png

I don't know how to feel about Watson. He's doing pretty okay but don't see him being exceptional as a pro.  But he COULD be great.  It's so confusing.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Is Allen playing this game?  For a top-5 pick, he's been invisible.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived