League Logos; Team Colors (AFC added)

Seattle1917

Pretty self-explanatory; I really like how Major League Soccer and Baseball have their league logo in team colors for each club. I never understood why the NHL didn't do this. I simplified the league shield a bit, removing the outermost outline and got rid of the gradients, which looked okay but I never really cared for. I am open to changing colors, and maybe adding the outline back; it just seemed superfluous at the time. I also edited some team colors, such as Buffalo, LA, San Jose, and Tampa. C&C appreciated!

NHL Shields.png

DQdYUuA.png

All of them look really good! The only nitpick I would have is for Winnipeg. With their current logo and uniforms, red isn't very prominent. I'd sooner put have a red outline with the light blue from their uniforms replacing the red inside. 

9 hours ago, Seattle1917 said:

So the original idea was to base the colors off of their Heritage Classic set, with the inclusion of the grey. But I have updated it with all the current colors.

NHL Shields.png

Oh I see. Going with the heritage Classic unis and colours makes sense. Since those are some of the nicest uniforms I've ever seen. But if you want to stick with each team's official colours, the update works much better. Other than that one thing, everything looks great!

Sorry, computer issues,it wouldn't save the update. Thanks for the feedback guys, did not expect to get this many replies. For the Wings and Leafs, I would need to add the outermost outline back, which I am against doing. Also it makes them stand out a bit more, which I thought would work. 

NHL Shields.png

DQdYUuA.png

Ok, here is the NFC, and the AFC will be posted tomorrow. It's organized by divisions again. I changed the colors for the LA Rams to blue and gold, returned to kelly green for the Eagles, with silver and white, and removed black from the Lions color scheme.

NFL Shields.png

DQdYUuA.png

Archived