MLB Tweaks and Expansion Made in Paint (Portland Thorns 36/36)

Victormrey

1 hour ago, Victormrey said:

Let's go with the Phils!

As I've showned before, I decided to bring back the maroon and light blue scheme, which I find really unique. I also decided to change the scripts used, creating the wordmarks from the "Deftone Stylus" font, introducing the "Phila" script for the road designs.

The home and road unis style remains the same. I decided to create home and road alt designs, featuring maroon and light blue respectively. Also, I decided to keep the cream uni, turning it into a fauxback design inspired by the very first Philadelphia home uniform.

Philadelphia Phillies Home Uniform.pngPhiladelphia Phillies Road Uniform.pngPhiladelphia Phillies Home Alt Uniform.pngPhiladelphia Phillies Road Alt Uniform.pngPhiladelphia Phillies Alt Uniform.png

5320803-impressive_vader.jpg

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I KNEW I recognized that font. I love the Deftones! Great band.

You've created a great look for the Phils. Modern and sleek yet classic at the same time. The only thing I miss is the Liberty Bell, but with the sleeve numbers I don't even know where it would fit. 

Just 1/3 of the league remaining now. Can't wait to see the A's! 

1 hour ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

First of all the script: AMAZING! Sleek, modern, clean.

Secondly, adding silver to the home uniform is genius!

Thank you for the compliment!

6 minutes ago, coco1997 said:

I KNEW I recognized that font. I love the Deftones! Great band.

You've created a great look for the Phils. Modern and sleek yet classic at the same time. The only thing I miss is the Liberty Bell, but with the sleeve numbers I don't even know where it would fit. 

Just 1/3 of the league remaining now. Can't wait to see the A's! 

Thanks! Yes, the font is a reminiscent of the Deftones early script ;)

About the Liberty Bell, I'd have liked to include it, but I wanted to keep the sleeve numbers. How about using it for the cream uni?

Amazing job on the Phills. I'm not sure about the 'PHILA' on the road, idk I think it looks goofy. Maybe change it to 'Philly' or 'Philadelphia' or even have it say 'Phillies' on both jerseys cause why not

IMG_1942.PNG

image.png

6 hours ago, CodeG said:

Amazing job on the Phills. I'm not sure about the 'PHILA' on the road, idk I think it looks goofy. Maybe change it to 'Philly' or 'Philadelphia' or even have it say 'Phillies' on both jerseys cause why not

Thanks! The Phila script was inspired by their early road uniforms, but given they currently only use the "Phillies" wordmark, what do you think?:

Philadelphia Phillies Road Uniform 2.pngPhiladelphia Phillies Road Alt Uniform 2.png

9 minutes ago, hendocfc said:

You could also name the NOLA team the "Down" or the "Sludge" lmao

I'm sure Phil Anselmo would love it! But think in all the Jazz scene at New Orleans.

But how about using DOWN's font style for the wordmarks?

NOLA Bayous Wordmark.png

Archived