2016 MLB Post Season Thread

PittsburghSucks

CwDrLxoWgAAw_Em.jpg

This guy may be stellar on defense, but Cleveland's smart to throw him garbage - he'll swing at anything. 

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Silent Wind of Doom said:

Had a realization today.  Everyone's been talking about karma and symmetry and repeats of things that happened in the past.  Perhaps the Cubs get the win here, there's a bad errors with some possible fan interference in 6, and they win in 7?

I sure hope not. 

BB52Big.jpg

26 minutes ago, crashcarson15 said:

It’s weird. First time since 1948 that Cleveland has a chance to win a championship in a non-elimination game (i.e. Game 7 / NFL championship)

Maybe that's what feels so weird to me. All day I've felt like this is game seven. I have to keep reminding myself that even if the Indians lose, they still have two more shots at this thing. We're in uncharted waters here, Crash. B)

BB52Big.jpg

4 minutes ago, SabresRule7361 said:

Giants/Dodgers fans are wondering where was THIS Javy Baez.

Baez gave them nightmares in the NLDS/NLCS, and now.....

Guess maybe they pitched to him wrong?

Yeah, they threw him strikes. 

BB52Big.jpg

Nice runs, but 3 won't win it. Stranding guys on base is disturbing.  Somebody's gotta be the killer.  Without Schwarber in the lineup a lot of the dead weight is being relied on, and if 3 runs is all you get out of it, better hope Cleveland doesn't break one open.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

2 minutes ago, CS85 said:

Nice runs, but 3 won't win it. Stranding guys on base is disturbing.  Somebody's gotta be the killer.  Without Schwarber in the lineup a lot of the dead weight is being relied on, and if 3 runs is all you get out of it, better hope Cleveland doesn't break one open.

3 runs might as well be 20 with the way Lester is pitching. 

BB52Big.jpg

Why the hell won't Lester throw to first? Is it a mental thing? Does he look like a doofus when he throws over? I don't get it. Even a soft toss over to first would be better than nothing. 

EDIT: Nice make up call on that called 3rd strike. Lester got screwed on the previous pitch. 

BB52Big.jpg

First we got the battle of the teams that give the first round away, with the Dodgers and Nationals going back and forth trying to give it away in Game 5.

Now we've got the battle of unlucky teams, with both team's fans talking about how much the other team is gonna win.  I love it.  XD

spacer.png

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Silent Wind of Doom said:

First we got the battle of the teams that give the first round away, with the Dodgers and Nationals going back and forth trying to give it away in Game 5.

Now we've got the battle of unlucky teams, with both team's fans talking about how much the other team is gonna win.  I love it.  XD

You haven't seen me say anyone is going to win anything. I'll know who wins after the series is over. Until then, I don't know anything. B)

Damn, you could roll the ball to the plate and Baez would swing at it. I think someone should try it. 

BB52Big.jpg

Archived