2016 MLB Post Season Thread

PittsburghSucks

1 hour ago, EvilChameleon said:

NFL is garbage. Worst league ever. Been watching since they returned, and I wish I could get every second back. They have added no value to my life, and it's generally been a complete waste of time.

And I'm a fan of the Sabres, so I know a thing or two about :censored: teams. :censored: hockey, :censored: baseball, :censored: basketball, etc, is better than :censored: football. :censored: football with a terrible domestic abuse policy, social media policies, etc. Two years spent talking about the inflation of footballs. Like, really? REALLY? Garbage.

I'm done with it all. If it was just about the Browns and I said I was now a Packers fan, then you could say I might as well be a Heat fan. But I'm done with the league as a whole. Hope the team moves again so others can see the light. Haven't watched a game in about a month. So freeing. So glorious.

And no, I'm not the only one. Cleveland twitter is alight with people who have jumped ship and become "NFLFree", as it's called.

The league is a joke, and that's all there is to say.

Wow. :blink: Well, I guess that settles that. 

BB52Big.jpg

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enjoy your title, Indians.  Cubs have no business holding a trophy up.  I'm exhausted of their ineptitude.  Not a title worthy team.  Enjoy the final couple games and Cleveland should be wild when they win it at home.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

2 minutes ago, SabresRule7361 said:

2016- The year I learned to root against Cleveland sports, a thought once unthinkable.

There's nothing wrong w/ the Indians besides their logo.  I have nothing against them winning.  I don't hate them.  I hate the Cubs.  They are my new Bears. 

Also get Lackey on a bus and ship his ass to another planet.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

11 minutes ago, SabresRule7361 said:

2016- The year I learned to root against Cleveland sports, a thought once unthinkable.

It will be tough, but I'm betting Cleveland will find a way to carry on after losing your support. :rolleyes:

BB52Big.jpg

I'm imagining Kluber stabbing Bryant in the throat and whispering, "The 2015 Mets send their regards."

Cubs are done. :censored: 'em.

twitter

Cubs fans see their team give up seven, down in the World Series, then when there are two strikes with two out, the entire park rises up to clap.  Gotta say, that's the spirit a true baseball fan should have.  Goes to show the fabric they're made of.

Save for the ones who have given up on them and are cursing them out.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Just now, Silent Wind of Doom said:

Cubs fans see their team give up seven, down in the World Series, then when there are two strikes with two out, the entire park rises up to clap.  Gotta say, that's the spirit a true baseball fan should have.  Goes to show the fabric they're made of.

Save for the ones who have given up on them and are cursing them out.

Oh please.  

twitter

1 minute ago, CS85 said:

Oh please.  

Bahaha.  Just bustin' balls.  Seriously, though.  That's a good job by the fans, not getting completely demoralized and just sitting in their seats.

Miller coming out for the bottom of the 7th?  Admittedly, I haven't been focusing too much on the pitchers coming in and out, but what's he doing out there?

spacer.png

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Silent Wind of Doom said:

Bahaha.  Just bustin' balls.  Seriously, though.  That's a good job by the fans, not getting completely demoralized and just sitting in their seats.

Miller coming out for the bottom of the 7th?  Admittedly, I haven't been focusing too much on the pitchers coming in and out, but what's he doing out there?

Just trolling.  Cubs do have the slight penchant for exploding for late runs, but this is too little, too late.  I almost want them to lose in Wrigley to know that they blew it in front of all those people.  Three straight in the building that has stupid amounts of money being poured into it for this moment, for these games, and you :censored: the bed and are barely present.  

I hope it lights a fire under their asses, watching Cleveland celebrate on the grass of Wrigley and watching another year of old people die, more heartbroken than ever, because you decided to abandon discipline & fundamentals.

twitter

Archived