2016 MLB Post Season Thread

PittsburghSucks

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, infrared41 said:

We'll see...

10, 9, 8...

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Just now, infrared41 said:

A split-screen live feed of the two of us watching this game would be hilarious. I'm every bit as miserable as you are right now. 

I'm just kind of sitting here waiting for the Cubs to lose.  I'm not even really reacting.  I've already died inside.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

So yeah, that's like 9 guys stranded tonight.  Cubs are going to absolutely 100% guaranteed to piss away this lead.  Whether they lose or not, uncertain, but they will certainly not win 3-2.

twitter

29 minutes ago, CS85 said:

I'm just kind of sitting here waiting for the Cubs to lose.  I'm not even really reacting.  I've already died inside.

25 minutes ago, infrared41 said:

Don't give up just yet. 

1 minute ago, Cujo said:

Maddon has the bullpen so twisted-around, it'll be amazing if they can get thru the next two innings without allowing a run --- I hope I'm wrong tho

1 minute ago, VDizzle12 said:

This series is definitely headed back to Cleveland.

This is what I'm talking about.  It's funny.  Not that I haven't done the same with my uncle watching the Subway Series.

This Chapman move IS crazy, though.  Maybe he's just trying to get the most of his rental.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Archived