United North Gridiron Alliance (Please Join In!)

Lumbergh

2 hours ago, miltonANDlumbergh said:

It is very similar to their logo, almost exactly like it minus the bottom right part of the L. If that's what you want to do it's up to you.

Here are some helmet designs I'm playing around with for the Fugitives, let me know which one you guys like (I'm leaning towards A or B):

fugshelmets.png

ok  e and d i vote for

http://i.imgur.com/4gh4ZhB.png http://i.imgur.com/DmN6VqA.png

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/103365-star-based-championship-signatures-by-request/

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, miltonANDlumbergh said:

It is very similar to their logo, almost exactly like it minus the bottom right part of the L. If that's what you want to do it's up to you.

Here are some helmet designs I'm playing around with for the Fugitives, let me know which one you guys like (I'm leaning towards A or B):

fugshelmets.png

D or C...

1 hour ago, TheLogoManiac13 said:

Here are the Aces:

AcesUnis.png

Notes:

Helmets just use different decals abiding by the one helmet rule (assuming it is the same as the NFL).

Black and white pants are interchangable.

I am using paint so I did my best with the league and brand logos.

Yes, the one helmet rule is the same. BTW, can you post this paint version of the template (with league and brand logo) for our paint users?

If you have room for one more team, I'd love to get Albuquerque in on this.

Team Name: Soles

Colors: red, yellow, black

Logos:Screen Shot 2016-10-15 at 8.58.29 PM.png

C&C would be much appreciated. Although the Zia symbol can't be used in actual sports, this is a fictional league so I assume it can be used here. 

56e455ee03d99_newmexico.png.a50dec533f84

3 hours ago, miltonANDlumbergh said:

Yes, the one helmet rule is the same. BTW, can you post this paint version of the template (with league and brand logo) for our paint users?

Yeah here:

40DASHUni.png

Also would like to give credit to mr.nascar13 for the original template.

Here is where we stand after a week of this thread being open. Please continue to C&C and improve your designs as we go if you feel that they need more tweaking.

Liberty Conference:

Atlantic

Philadelphia Fugitives*

New Jersey Nads*

Brooklyn Cossacks*

Providence Voyagers

Northeast

Buffalo Beavers*

Boston Beacons*

Toronto Lakers*

Columbus Bavarians*

Southeast

Charleston Palmettos

St. Petersburg Tropics

Norfolk Neptunes*

Orlando Astros

Middle North

Detroit Speed*

Minnesota Northerns*

Michigan Sailors

Chicago Expos*

--------------------------------

Independence Conference:

Pacific

San Diego Captains*

Hollywood Undead*

O'ahu Breakers*

California Reptiles*

Middle South

Kansas City Bombers*

St. Louis Spirits

Louisville Knights*

Louisiana Rougarous

Northwest

Denver Sky Hawks

Sacramento Lions*

Portland Elk*

Spokane Showoffs*

Southwest

Arizona Griffins

Utah Saltdiggers

Vegas Aces*

Albuquerque Soles*

-------------------------------

*= Logo Submitted

Team Name=Team Submitted, But No Logos Submitted

-I also want to announce the name of the championship game will be called the Platinum Bowl, which will feature the winner of the Independence Conference against the winner of the Liberty Conference. Also, if anyone knows of a good football simulator, that might be something we look into once we get everything squared away.

-Finally, I want to do a Color Rush inspired uniform for everyone but want to call it Rainbow Surge. You can do it as your alternate, or just add a Rainbow Surge uniform to your set. Please name your Rainbow Surge uni in your set. 

On 10/15/2016 at 4:23 AM, osctheg said:

Can you make me an expansion 

Team Name: Spokane Showoffs

Colors: Neon Blue, Pink

Logo:this but change colors to team colors  

curbstomp.jpg

2wpulb7.jpg

I tried.

#FF007F pink and #5EDA9E blue

Anyone can clean this up further if they want

If you read on the card you'll be cheating on your heart.

I'm gonna transfer everything to the official league templates ASAP but for now I'd just like to get my stuff out there so you know I'm working on my team's identity. Yes it's somewhat messy RN but when everything is put on the new template it should be nice and cleaned up.

The team name "Expos" is in reference to the World's Columbian Exposition of 1893 which was held in Chicago. The team colors come from the exact shades of blue and red used on the Chicago flag.

I've always been a sucker for simplicity. The logo is simple, a star from the Chicago flag with the team name in a cursive font resemblant of that of the White Sox on it. The uniforms are also pretty simple, nothing really to explain there except that the logo on the helmet is just the star without the team name on it. By the way, fun fact: the Chicago flag has 4 stars. One of them is to honor the 1893 Expo.

EDIT: Also need to add league logo to collar and 40DASH logos to pants and shoulders.

chicagoexposlogo.png

chicagoexposunis.png

1 hour ago, Dexatron19 said:

Here's how the San Diego Captains will look. I would feedback on all uniforms, but would like to know of the alternate uniform which is better.capsuni.png

Home and Away ALTScapsunialt.png

Alternates

capiunialt.png

C&C would be great. Thanks

Does anybody have this template in a Photoshop version ?

Mustangs banner.png

big banner.png

Here you have this season Breakers unis. They will have home, away and two alternates. All the stripings were designed from surfboard patterns. 

The Color Surge uniform features a special recolor of their secondary logo just using blue and aqua.

ohau breakers home.png

ohau breakers away.png

ohau breakers alt 1.png

ohau breakers alt 2.png

38665609364_bedb96967e_o.png                                                                                        spacer.pngMy Behance                                                                                                   

Archived