NBA Changes 2017-18

Conrad.

25 minutes ago, ScubaSteve said:

"Excited" is not a word commonly associated with the Spurs brand

The uniforms have as much personality as the team.

With all due respect of course, they are a great franchise but man they're boring lol

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked the KG era uniforms with the trees. Especially the black one. The blue ones were cool as well. Hopefully they use a black alternate again, I think they could do something cool. I dont think I want to see a green uniform, especially with the new shade of green. 

For the Clippers, avoid puyting any logos on the uniforms. And dont use a black alt as the primary away uniform. 

10 minutes ago, Discogod said:

At this point, I'm doubtful we'll ever see the Bucks throw back to any of the Irish Rainbow sets. Given how loved they are by the fans I'd have thought they'd have done it by now.

No, I stiII have hope...

Jaguars

4 hours ago, eibram said:

Let's give Minnesota a chance!

Not feeling the bright green for a primary away - already have a level of disappointment there but I do have some hope. 

1 hour ago, ScubaSteve said:

"Excited" is not a word commonly associated with the Spurs brand

I am excited to see what they do. I'm just talking personal opinions lol it's okay to disagree!!

However, I'm not saying it's going to be an exciting update. I'm just personally excited to see what their update looks like. 

30 minutes ago, JerseyJosh said:

Not feeling the bright green for a primary away - already have a level of disappointment there but I do have some hope. 

I am excited to see what they do. I'm just talking personal opinions lol it's okay to disagree!!

However, I'm not saying it's going to be an exciting update. I'm just personally excited to see what their update looks like. 

The bright green is the alternate not the primary away.

Jaguars

20 minutes ago, Lights Out said:

The nautical flags in the background are a good sign.

As a massive clippers fan this really excites me. I hope they do change up the jerseys and if it looks similar to these I would not be disappointed. 

0ac76ca9cd0706c96d2364d062c5c022--basketball-history-basketball-players.jpg

182550488.jpg

Archived