2017 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LII

canzman

Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed. I will be out of town for the Holidays so any corrections may take longer than normal.

Regular Season Week 16 (Part1)
Colts @ Ravens
ZOXfIr7.jpgZaEX8jk.jpg
Vikings @ Packers
SQ5T4hz.jpgucasGyt.jpg
Lions @ Bengals
5lmXObS.pngA4eYhbN.jpg
Dolphins @ Chiefs
9CeqRvt.pngx4uYYBC.jpg
Bills @ Patriots
kjv7ITJ.jpgyw3vaUr.jpg
Browns @ Bears
OESd1Lx.jpgaMl3xR9.jpg
Buccaneers @ Panthers
olJFstP.jpg6d5AGlI.jpg
Falcons @ Saints
G8145JJ.jpgU6nQxVS.png

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, canzman said:

Wu5AHAa.jpg

This is very unlikely. Seahawks have never worn white pants with navy jerseys. I think they'll go all navy because that is what they did last time they went to Dallas but I'm holding out a little hope for grey pants with the Navy jerseys

Hopefully the Seahawks go gray pants which improves their look drastically. Also hope the Titans go with white pants so there’s not a navy overload in that game and also cause it just flat out looks better.

And also here’s my almost weekly false hope post that the Vikings go all white.

This would be another perfect week for the Titans to go with the light blue bottoms, but they won't.

I'm sure we'd all love to see the Eagles wear their normal home jersey against a team that hasn't come to town since '05, and save the all black for Dallas, who they wear the same uniform against every time they meet, but sadly teams don't care about us on this thread.

Also, the Cardinals never wear their pointless black alts this late in the season. They usually wear them once in early October or September. They usually don't even wear them as late as Week 6 like they did this season.

I hope Seattle wears the gray pants with their blue jerseys when they play Dallas. The all blue is seen often enough. 

The Eagles have worn the black jerseys against the Giants and Redskins. They have yet to wear them against the Cowboys. I wish they stop going all black because that look is bland.

I will be out of town for the Holidays so I am posted Week 17 now. Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed. Please give me some extra time to correct issues over the Holidays.

Regular Season Week 17 (Part1)
Panthers @ Falcons
Ph6mabg.jpg565i8lS.jpg
Bengals @ Ravens
Z0smJif.jpgzZpjZhi.jpg
Jaguars @ Titans
3rjr9eA.jpgNDizFUB.jpg
Saints @ Buccaneers
HW1E9jy.pngTL2jukK.jpg
Browns @ Steelers
OESd1Lx.jpgC0DODuo.jpg
Packers @ Lions
peAip6i.jpgoHuuZhH.png
Texans @ Colts
GuSGHmn.jpgwJzojf0.jpg
Bills @ Dolphins
qhbRANj.jpgNd7Jmhy.png

37 minutes ago, VDizzle12 said:

Seems like it. No more orange or brown pants, no more orange jerseys. 

Basically the only things cool about their awful new uniforms are gone.

They still wear the brown pants. It's just not with the white jerseys.

Say, why do the Browns mostly wear the all white combo now? I know people have spoken about it, but I don't know enough.

1 hour ago, gothedistance said:

They still wear the brown pants. It's just not with the white jerseys.

Say, why do the Browns mostly wear the all white combo now? I know people have spoken about it, but I don't know enough.

I've heard a few different theories. The coaches have spoken out about how much they hate the brown jerseys. They feel that the numbers are too hard to see, which I agree with. Second theory is they are trying to go copy the old Browns, which mainly wore all white. Something they did in 2011 as well.

I'll say that the backlash has been incredible with most fans pleading with them to go back to the previous set and wear more orange.

Archived