Teal

Yeah, I think some of the confusion is because a lot of you guys weren't here for a lot of Teal's antics.

When he first joined basically his only contribution was constant, and I mean literally multiple times per day, posts requesting if people had information or leaks. People naturally got annoyed with him, and there's been tension since. The way he talked and dangled information as he did in recent months has always felt to me like revenge for some perception that people were purposely withholding information from him previously.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

41 minutes ago, MDGP said:

Yeah, I think some of the confusion is because a lot of you guys weren't here for a lot of Teal's antics.

When he first joined basically his only contribution was constant, and I mean literally multiple times per day, posts requesting if people had information or leaks. People naturally got annoyed with him, and there's been tension since. The way he talked and dangled information as he did in recent months has always felt to me like revenge for some perception that people were purposely withholding information from him previously.

100% this. His first banning (from what I remember) was because of his poor interaction with everyone, and constantly abusing the report button. Basically he'd report anyone who disagreed with him. 

On 1/23/2020 at 12:50 PM, BellaSpurs said:

If you don’t like the predictions, ignore him, and if he’s still a jerk after that, then suspend him

Other than the fact that it's exactly what we did and precisely why we did it, that's a great idea. Thanks.  😎

Oh, and for the record, this wasn't Teal's first suspension.

BB52Big.jpg

Archived