• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, dfwabel said:

Lakers@OKC was damn fun to watch.

Kuzma 32/8/4

Lonzo 18/6/10

Hart 12/10/5

I'm sorry to have missed it. Box score looked awesome.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

2 hours ago, KRZYBDGRZ said:

Jimmy butler is looking like Leonardo today 

I enjoyed Ninja Butler vs Gatorade Paul George at the end there. Fun game. OKC might stink, even though they pulled out the win, barely.

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Some exciting refball going on in Houston tonight. Also, Lakers blowing a 20-point lead. And Lonzo is out.

12 hours ago, DG_Now said:

Some exciting refball going on in Houston tonight. Also, Lakers blowing a 20-point lead. And Lonzo is out.

It's good thing this guy was:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

BORN READY!

starting lineup: Zubac / Kuzma / Ingram / KCP / Lance?

showtime is back, baby!

Zubac is the Lakers' best center by far. I don't know if he can play with LeBron, but he kills it on the second unit.

Klay is having one of those games tonight. 30 midway through the third, 17 in the quarter.

EDIT: I love Corey Brewer. Happy he ended up with a winning team.

Just now, neo_prankster said:

When the season began, did any of us really believe LeBron would help the Lakers challenge the Warriors in the Pacific Division this year?

No, but I also don't think anyone thought the Lakers would be playing significant minutes without one or more of LeBron, Lonzo, Ingram or Lonzo. They've had terrible injury luck this year.

Just now, DG_Now said:

No, but I also don't think anyone thought the Lakers would be playing significant minutes without one or more of LeBron, Lonzo, Ingram or Lonzo. They've had terrible injury luck this year.

Yikes.

Are the Rockets still in good shape to maybe challenge the Warriors in the Western Conference?

5 minutes ago, neo_prankster said:

Yikes.

Are the Rockets still in good shape to maybe challenge the Warriors in the Western Conference?

No... Chris Paul and Clint Capela are out and Harden is pulling a 2006 Kobe that will probably end with similar results.

The only thing that will beat the Warriors is likely an injury.

The only thing that can stop the Warriors is playoff-mode LeBron, but I’m not sure even that could save the Lakers. They’re tanking for Zion without him. They’d be the Magic of the West - trying to be good but still horrific so fans just call it tanking, because we can’t possibly be this bad, right?

ExJworW.png

No respect for Jokicmania in this thread.

Seriously, the Lakers' supporting cast is worse than what LeBron had alongside him in Cleveland (more medium- to long-term promise, yes, but talking about this year). Playoff-mode along won't help.

But the Eastern playoffs will be legitimately interesting at this rate!

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

38 minutes ago, Digby said:

No respect for Jokicmania in this thread.

Seriously, the Lakers' supporting cast is worse than what LeBron had alongside him in Cleveland (more medium- to long-term promise, yes, but talking about this year). Playoff-mode along won't help.

But the Eastern playoffs will be legitimately interesting at this rate!

I'm not so sure about that. The Lakers already have a better record playing without LeBron than the Cavs did in four years. While LA doesn't have anyone as good as Kyrie and likely Love, the whole of the rest of the team is better than what's left behind in Cleveland. Witness the Cavs' record this year.

LA actually has a good team. Had Lonzo not been taken out, they likely would have won in Houston. They walloped the Thunder in OKC. Yes, they had bad losses to the Knicks and Cavs, but they've been playing pretty decently of late. They've just had terrible injury luck.

30 minutes ago, dfwabel said:

And with that, Nate McMillian returns to be the .519 coach he is. 

The Pacers have been decent without Oladipo in the last month or two, but this is a huge blow for them. He’ll miss the rest of the season.

Maybe I’ll bandwagon the Nuggets and Jokić now that the Pacers season is probably shot.

6fQjS3M.png

Archived