NFl Inverted helmet prediction

BRYWHIT

You know this may be in fact the next attempt at alternate uniforms. Ive been thinking about it for a while, where some teams make an alternate helmet. You never know!

Example: The Buccs I have always thought would look interesting in a Crimson colors helmet, just as an alternate. I think that it would even be interesting to see what a green Packers helmet would look like. I know it's historical and trust me we'd never do it, but you must admit, you'd would take a peak at it. :D

UWMpanthers.gifgold_14.gif

ooo - ok, so this isnt something he just did in his freetime... i dont have photoshop so i didnt know

Oh god no. You thought I went through and picked each different color! Its a simple manuever. These are the exact inverts of the existing helmet colors. I put this graphic together for my desktop. Its my predictions for the division winners this season.

NOLAbanner.jpg

Doesn't the Eagles Helmet look Fabulous?

Oh! My! Gawd! That is such a fabuluths dethsign! I am going to tell the Queer Eye guyths to uthse THAT in one of their makeoverths! It is thso lovely![/stereotypical gay voice]

:D

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

You know this may be in fact the next attempt at alternate uniforms. Ive been thinking about it for a while, where some teams make an alternate helmet. You never know!

Example: The Buccs I have always thought would look interesting in a Crimson colors helmet, just as an alternate. I think that it would even be interesting to see what a green Packers helmet would look like. I know it's historical and trust me we'd never do it, but you must admit, you'd would take a peak at it. :D

I don't think so. I think the qbs are used to looking for the same helmet every week. Also, there is not as much product sales potential for an alternate helmet as with a jersey.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Ram, Saint, Cowboys and chargers.. all look hafl decent that way.

Not for the NFL team in question, but for use for someone else.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

The Lions change to the BC Lions colours!

The Dolphins would look good if you changed the pink to red...

I've done this with logos & screenshots from Madden & got new ideas for colour schemes...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived