XFL 2023: Third Time's the Charm!

officeglenn

14 minutes ago, Cujo said:

Would the needle move if Jeff Fisher, who just bailed the USFL, joined up the St. Louis Battlehawks? And what would their record be?

No and 4-6 since that's like the 10-game equivalent of 7-9?  Or maybe his thing isn't going 7-9, but just winning 7 games. In which case, he'd go 7-3 every year. 

IUe6Hvh.png

1 minute ago, McCall said:

St. Louis is doing just fine without him, thank you very much.

Fisher won the 2nd most games in St. Louis Rams history. Why wouldn't the city welcome him back?

• Yawn 1

6uXNWAo.png

14 minutes ago, Cujo said:

Fisher won the 2nd most games in St. Louis Rams history. Why wouldn't the city welcome him back?

For one thing, we don't need a new coach. Becht is doing fine. Second, I don't think we want a coach associated with losing in St. Louis, both games AND the team. His most memorable moment associated with St. Louis is when the Rams beat his Titans in the Super Bowl.

• Like 2

Maybe they'd welcome Fisher back if he wore these cool pants:
ap-jeff-fisher-buddy-ryan.jpg

• Like 2

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

3 hours ago, CS85 said:

How well-liked is Deion Sanders in Florida?  Assuming he flames out in Colorado, the XFL would be a logical landing spot. 

Deion's made it known multiple times he has no interest in coaching in the pros...

• Like 1

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

2 hours ago, Sec19Row53 said:

Wasn't he also not interested in leaving Jackson State?

Let's not pretend 2935728 coaches before him have said the exact same thing before bolting a several days later.

1 hour ago, GDAWG said:

If Deion is successful at Colorado, he'll get a job at an SEC school

If CoAcH pRiMe gets the Buffs to 7 wins this year, a Big 10 or SEC program will come calling and he'll be gone. Boulder is a mere stepping stone for him. I don't see anything keeping him at CU. Not even a nat'l title win.

6uXNWAo.png

Benkert is technically "Clickbait Sports Adjacent" if you are a fan of those guys (Tom Grossi, Brandon Perna of That's Good Sports, Five Points Videos, Scooter McGruder and Urinating Tree).  Those are like the main five, but there are many other sports YouTubers who are connected to any of them in some way (KTO, Flemlo Raps, Giraffeneck Mark, Brett Kollman, How Bout Those Chiefs).  Benkert is connected via Grossi and Perna.  

• Like 1
  • Yawn 1

9 minutes ago, GDAWG said:

Tom Grossi, Brandon Perna of That's Good Sports, Five Points Videos, Scooter McGruder and Urinating Tree. KTO, Flemlo Raps, Giraffeneck Mark, Brett Kollman, How Bout Those Chiefs

So he is a guy I've never heard of, who is just like a bunch of guys I've never heard of. (except for Perna, only cause he's local)

6uXNWAo.png