• Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/21/2021 at 7:50 PM, Colt16 said:

I’m getting some major Houston Oiler vibes from Ole Miss’ White Helmet

So this bowl season, we got the Oil Miss Barons 🥁

I'll see myself out.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

From the waist up Army looks amazing. That classic  plain helmet with the extra detail of a just slightly wider than average stripe is surprisingly perfect. If they'd match it up with gold pants with the same stripe that would be a great look. Makes you wonder why Purdue and the Saints look so abysmal.

On 12/21/2021 at 1:57 PM, reb_fan_23 said:

New helmets for Ole Miss in the sugar bowl.  Not a fan of the striping pattern.  Think a single blue stripe would have been the way to go here.  Other than that, I really like the color balance of white/powder/white.  Would have preferred a more traditional look for this game, but this will be fun.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Oilers vibes. All they need is the facemask to be red.

I know we've seen Alabama's playoff uniforms, but has anybody else unveiled there's? I'm curious to see if Michigan goes all-blue again or the classic maize pants. 

I saw Cincy is going Black/White/Black against Alabama, but neither team has made any releases for the Orange Bowl.  I expect Michigan as the "home" team to go all blue because they seem to like the blue pants this year.  It would not surprise me if this became a color on color affair but I expect Georgia to be in their traditional road whites. 

On 12/24/2021 at 1:21 PM, GhostOfNormMacdonald said:

I'd support Ole Miss making that their primary colors if/when they drop the Rebels nick name (not looking to argue on that point) just as a kinda soft distancing from the old branding

On 12/23/2021 at 12:35 AM, Discrim said:

So this bowl season, we got the Oil Miss Barons 🥁

I'll see myself out.

This works

Archived