2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

5 minutes ago, Froob said:

Switch to throwbacks instead 

They can't till '23 (provided they've already submitted them... otherwise '24.)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

Per Seahawks Twitter, it’s navy over gray again tomorrow!

So now the only pants SEA hasn't worn in their current home stadium is the white pants. They've never worn white pants since moving to Lumen Field.

The Seahawks did wear their white pants for preseason games in 2003 and 2004 at the venue though. But those aren't official games.

4 hours ago, gothedistance said:

So now the only pants SEA hasn't worn in their current home stadium is the white pants. They've never worn white pants since moving to Lumen Field.

The Seahawks did wear their white pants for preseason games in 2003 and 2004 at the venue though. But those aren't official games.

They should do navy over green just to see what it looks like

5 hours ago, gothedistance said:

The Seahawks, funnily enough, did advertise a blue over white option when they debuted these unis, though it’s safe to say that’s probably the only time it will ever be seen. Also not holding my breath for grey over white, though grey over blue would still seem to have potential.

subsource-done-button-uid-EE3-BD340-E9-F

16 minutes ago, Bathysphere said:

The Seahawks, funnily enough, did advertise a blue over white option when they debuted these unis, though it’s safe to say that’s probably the only time it will ever be seen. Also not holding my breath for grey over white, though grey over blue would still seem to have potential.

subsource-done-button-uid-EE3-BD340-E9-F

Haven’t they worn blue over white for some away games? I feel like the did the first couple years of this uniform before before navy over grey became the exclusive option when the played teams WAH

53 minutes ago, dont care said:

Haven’t they worn blue over white for some away games? I feel like the did the first couple years of this uniform before before navy over grey became the exclusive option when the played teams WAH

They’ve never worn navy over white, only navy over gray and all navy when teams are in white at home. During the 2012 rookie premiere photoshoot, they sent Russell Wilson in all navy and Robert Turbin in Navy over white. That was the only time that combo was worn by a player:

spacer.png
IMO navy over grey works better because there’s no white on the jerseys but you can’t really tell the difference in the sun

Archived