2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ManillaToad said:

I am so sick of monochrome man I don't get what these players see in it

Possible hot take: I don’t mind monochrome as much as others might. I think it looks best when the helmet matches, though. Dark colors like black/navy or all-white generally look best in my mind. Although I don’t like the Cardinals’ uniforms, I don’t mind when they go all-red, either. 

However, I think it only works on a case-by-case basis. For a team like the Lions, where both silver and blue pants are clearly superior options, the “white-out” look is completely unnecessary and boring.

4 minutes ago, Giants 102158 said:

Eagles & Jets both choosing daytime Christmas weekend games to wear their all-black alts is certainly a choice.

Another random addition to my monochrome take: I don’t like blackout looks during day games. They’re much better suited for primetime.

15 hours ago, MJD7 said:

Possible hot take: I don’t mind monochrome as much as others might. I think it looks best when the helmet matches, though. Dark colors like black/navy or all-white generally look best in my mind. Although I don’t like the Cardinals’ uniforms, I don’t mind when they go all-red, either. 

However, I think it only works on a case-by-case basis. For a team like the Lions, where both silver and blue pants are clearly superior options, the “white-out” look is completely unnecessary and boring.

My hot take is Seattle and Tennessee can pull off all-navy just fine. But definitely monochrome is a case-by-case subject. It also helps when the pants aren't just a plain color like Detroit's white pants

Sorry, I'm on an iPad

Man, I almost hate myself for saying this, but....

I think the Rams’ uniforms are growing on me. Maybe it’s Stockholm Syndrome, maybe it’s the poor resolution on the Target break room TV, but they look nice today, even with the bone colored jerseys

10 minutes ago, jn8 said:

Man, I almost hate myself for saying this, but....

I think the Rams’ uniforms are growing on me. Maybe it’s Stockholm Syndrome, maybe it’s the poor resolution on the Target break room TV, but they look nice today, even with the bone colored jerseys

What are your thoughts on the plastic-looking numbers, nametag, new helmet horn, and messy shoulder design?

Archived