2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

8 hours ago, GoGreenGoWhite said:

What's wrong with the Bucs wearing white? It's still a good looking uniform.

It's not a bad uniform. It would just be nice to see them wear their home jerseys, especially when we've already seen this exact uni matchup in Philadelphia earlier this season.  When the home and away teams are flip-flopped, the uniforms should reflect that in most cases. The seats are red, many fans will be wearing red jerseys, the end zones will likely be painted red, yet the team will be in white. It just doesn't really make sense. This, to me, is what an Eagles at Bucs game should look like. Obviously some people will feel differently, which is fine:

Fox Eagles Game Live | Store www.secem.es

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:

It's not a bad uniform. It would just be nice to see them wear their home jerseys, especially when we've already seen this exact uni matchup in Philadelphia earlier this season.  When the home and away teams are flip-flopped, the uniforms should reflect that in most cases. The seats are red, many fans will be wearing red jerseys, the end zones will likely be painted red, yet the team will be in white. It just doesn't really make sense. This, to me, is what an Eagles at Bucs game should look like. Obviously some people will feel differently, which is fine:

Isn't that photo taken in Philly?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

On 1/13/2022 at 8:16 AM, AgentColon2 said:

Do we have a potential Super Bowl uniforms matchups thread yet?

Here’s my top three and least fave options. 
NOTE: AFC is home team this year.

1. Buffalo vs Green Bay

2. Cincinnati vs Dallas

3. Las Vegas vs Green Bay

No, absolutely NOOOOOO game:

New England Monochrome vs LA filthy bone

A Dallas vs Vegas SB would also get five stars IMHO.

On 1/12/2022 at 9:17 PM, Kramerica Industries said:

And that one home game was against Arizona, probably something they agreed to do as part of the deal that allowed them to hire Bruce Arians away from Arizona in the first place (they still held his rights even though he had retired after 2017). I thought that was going to be an indication that Bruce had zero interest at all in "beat the heat in white" rhetoric. That we ended up in 2021 with the Bucs wearing red for only three of their eight home games, including white for a night game, a 4:30 kickoff in October, and a game in January, is completely without decent explanation, though in a vacuum I didn't mind wearing white against Dallas just so that we got to see a game with them wearing their criminally underused blue jerseys (speaking of really stupid and outdated customs...).

Didn't the League force them to wear red jerseys instead of pewter for the MNF home game vs the Giants, since the G-men had committed to wear their white throwbacks?

16 minutes ago, redsoxbigpapi said:

The SF vs. Cincinnati game earlier this year was fantastic, and would look pretty great in the SB as well. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

54 minutes ago, redsoxbigpapi said:

Didn't the League force them to wear red jerseys instead of pewter for the MNF home game vs the Giants, since the G-men had committed to wear their white throwbacks?

They wouldn't make the home team switch in a situation like this. The Falcons have worn white and the Rams have worn bone twice against the Bucs in pewter. I think this was more the Bucs changing their minds because the fans all complained about the lack of red.

13 hours ago, GoGreenGoWhite said:

What's wrong with the Bucs wearing white? It's still a good looking uniform.

We don't see the red enough, and that's depressing. TB wore red/pewter twice against NO. I wish they had worn that combo against BUF instead, and wore red/white for the second NO game.

5 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

That's game-of-the-week material right there.  Unfortunately even if they both wore these exact combos this weekend, the Bucs pants would mess it up.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

5 hours ago, redsoxbigpapi said:

Too much silver. My top potential SB uniform matchups would be:

• Green Bay vs Las Vegas
  • Green Bay vs Buffalo
  • San Francisco vs Las Vegas
  • San Francisco vs Buffalo

Pewter report live tweets all bucs press conferences and I was browsing their Twitter feed and apparently someone asked Bruce Arians (they didn’t post the question) about uniforms. He said management makes all uniform decisions…so I imagine it went something like “you are all in on red and asked the fans to wear red, so why wear white?” So apparently the white infatuation is coming from someone higher up.

KISSwall09.jpg

Bengals would look so much better with black rather than white in between the orange of their pants.

Raiders pants look nearly white.  They should really consider darkening their shade of silver.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

My Super Bowl Uniform Predictions!

(jersey/pants/socks)

Titans: Navy/Navy/Navy

Chiefs: Red/White/Red

Bills: Blue/White/Blue

Bengals: Black/White/Orange

Raiders: Black/Silver/Black

Patriots: Navy/Navy/Navy

Steelers: Black/Yellow/Black

Packers: White/Yellow/Green

Buccaneers: White/Pewter/Black

Cowboys: White/Silver-Green/Royal Blue

Rams: Bone/Blue/Blue

Cardinals: White/White/Red

49ers: White/Gold/Red

Eagles: White/White/Black

SqZ68qe.png

tL45BrE.png

8 minutes ago, Bruhammydude said:

Eagles: White/White/Black

Eagles will almost certainly be in white/black/white or white/black/black.  I'm hoping their opponent chooses to wear white instead.

17 minutes ago, Bruhammydude said:

Steelers: Black/Yellow/Black

100% the Steelers will opt for white jerseys if they make the Supe again as "RoAd WaRrIoRs", ala Super Bowl 40 vs Seattle.

6uXNWAo.png

Archived