2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

1 hour ago, 63Bulldogs63 said:

No way. Nike ruins this version of the 97 bucs set with their terrible pant material. It really ruins the pewter color. 

That's the biggest issue with teams that have a metallic pant color. They don't look right with nikes mess of materials.

Which of these matchups is better?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do coaches even allow players to wear whatever the hell they want for socks?  Why wouldn’t you want your team to wear the proper uniform and actually look like a unified team?

On a different note, Titans lose back to back playoff games in all navy and Bucs lose in white. Does that mean these looks are no longer lucky or how does that work? Not even trolling, I’m just genuinely curious about the philosophy with this. Hopefully we see more red next year and less all-navy.

1 hour ago, NFLfan10 said:

Why do coaches even allow players to wear whatever the hell they want for socks?  Why wouldn’t you want your team to wear the proper uniform and actually look like a unified team?

Willing to bet most coaches don't care 🤷🏾‍♂️

Hotter Than July > Thriller

47 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

The Rams current blue over yellow is better than the Packers… entire set.

spacer.png

Now you’re just being intentionally contrarian or controversial for the sake of being controversial. That’s a skip bayless level take, not a take of any rational person.

Of the potential Super Bowl matchups here’s my top to bottom.

Bengals vs Rams

Chiefs vs Rams

Bengals vs Niners

Chiefs vs Niners

Even tho I hate the Rams and the Niners would be more pleasing on the eyes, I’ve opted for Rams. Just to have something new and better contrast. Plus we’ve already had Niners/Bengals twice before. 

10 hours ago, GoHawks said:

If the Rams win next week I'm curious to see what pants they would pair with the bone jerseys in the super bowl.

Let's hope the NFL gives them an exception and allows them to wear the modern throwback: 

spacer.png

spacer.png

If not, then I believe you'll see this: 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Archived