2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

On 8/19/2021 at 5:57 PM, GoHawks said:

Did everyone forget the Bucs won a playoff game with red over pewter or are we gonna pretend all their wins were white/pewter

They didn't have a choice because the [redacted] chose to wear white at home.

4 hours ago, DNAsports said:

Which was arguably the Bucs toughest game in the playoffs that no one talks about 

Yes, a 7-9 team that started Taylor Freaking Heinicke was more of a challenge than Rodgers, Brees or Mahomes. Got it.

ClAFLDa.png

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Michael Bolton said:

Yes, a 7-9 team that started Taylor Freaking Heinicke was more of a challenge than Rodgers, Brees or Mahomes. Got it.

The kicked the dog crap out of the Chiefs and handled the Saints and Packers pretty well too, so.......yeah. Look at the game and not the name on the back of the QB's jersey.

29 minutes ago, FSUViking said:

The kicked the dog crap out of the Chiefs and handled the Saints and Packers pretty well too, so.......yeah. Look at the game and not the name on the back of the QB's jersey.

I get what you're saying. WFT definitely came to play that night. I still wouldn't call it their "toughest" playoff game because Washington was clearly the weakest of the teams Tampa faced, but like they say "any given Sunday" (though I think that game was on a Saturday).

ClAFLDa.png

I love @canzman's weekly uniform posts but 99% of the time multiple games are wrong. I'm wondering what's the point in posting the uniform matchups until they're actually confirmed by the teams? Again, I love the effort but so many matchups are wrong the posts almost seem moot, and are never corrected.

ClAFLDa.png

2 hours ago, Michael Bolton said:

I love @canzman's weekly uniform posts but 99% of the time multiple games are wrong. I'm wondering what's the point in posting the uniform matchups until they're actually confirmed by the teams? Again, I love the effort but so many matchups are wrong the posts almost seem moot, and are never corrected.

I mean, I was always under the impression that they’re all guesstimations unless specified by the teams themselves.

4 hours ago, Michael Bolton said:

They’re reasonable guesses and it’s a fun thing to kick off some discussion

5 hours ago, Michael Bolton said:

Looks like you're getting your wish tonight. Bucs throwing a curveball I don't think anyone saw coming.

Madden has the Bucs wearing red socks with the red/white uniforms. I wonder if the Bucs actually have red socks with their current uni set or only pewter ones.

4 hours ago, Michael Bolton said:

As it says in the very first post of this thread, remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed. Please give me at least 24 hours from the completion of the game or a uniform announcement to make any corrections as I am normally not at a computer to make changes during the game itself and I do have other things going on. The match ups are updated when needed.

23 hours ago, redsoxbigpapi said:

Do the Dolphins have their jersey schedule up? In recent seasons fans would have known the games where they do the throwbacks and the home games in aqua.

Nah they havent, but I have a feeling we may wear the throwbacks versus the Ravens, Colts, and Bills

So they wore teal at home against the Browns, now the Saints confirm going white at home, and the Cowboys are gonna go white at home as a foregone conclusion, and the Texans are confirmed going white at home for week one, and the Broncos confirmed the Jags won’t be going white at home for their home opener, and the Jags will probably (HOPEFULLY) keep the same strategy for their next bout at home against the Cards..

Thats six games in a row wearing teal. What do I do with my hands?

Archived