2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

2 hours ago, TSHARE18 said:

Teal over white for the Jags. I hope they don’t wear the all white socks though. 

The Jags don’t need white pants or socks. 

All they need is…
Home :  black/teal/black/teal

Road : black/white/teal/black

Alternate : black/black/teal/black

(helmet/jersey/pants/socks)

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bathysphere said:

So they wore teal at home against the Browns, now the Saints confirm going white at home, and the Cowboys are gonna go white at home as a foregone conclusion, and the Texans are confirmed going white at home for week one, and the Broncos confirmed the Jags won’t be going white at home for their home opener, and the Jags will probably (HOPEFULLY) keep the same strategy for their next bout at home against the Cards..

Thats six games in a row wearing teal. What do I do with my hands?

Teal is officially the home jersey now.

bSLCtu2.png

28 minutes ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

All they need is…

For as long as they keep this current iteration of uniforms (which for all we know may be until the end of this season at the rate they've been going), I agree.

2 minutes ago, Old School Fool said:

Teal is officially the home jersey now.

I think his point was that it's the longest stretch ever (or will be the longest stretch ever) that the Jags will wear their teal tops...considering how scared they've acted in times past of wearing their signature color, this will be remarkable in and of itself. 

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

8 hours ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

All they need is…

Completely agree. I like both the teal and black jerseys and pants of this set. The white jerseys and pants not having any teal is terrible. I got confirmation from the equipment manager that they are wearing white tights/socks tonight, which ruins the entire look. I don’t mind the black socks with black pants as much as I do the white pants/socks look. 

Love seeing the Jags in teal so often and agree that their road looks are way too bland, but at the same time, I'm curious to see if the teal pants begin to be used more with the white jersey or if it's still gonna be mostly white over black. Our first indication will be that Thursday night game in Cincinnati, who will be in orange tops.

After seeing the Bucs in red this weekend in their own stadium, I had a new possible theory that I hope is accurate:

Maybe they still will wear white for the first half of the season and will switch to red around the halfway point as usual, but they will once again wear their pewter alternates for the season finale vs. Carolina, as they did vs. Atlanta in Week 17 of 2020. Since this is sort of a lighter color, Carolina has opted to wear black (even though white would look better). We saw them do something similar in Week 11 of 2018 when they wore black in Detroit, who wore gray.

12 hours ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

All they need is…

I actually like the white pants, but only if they are in teal tops and black socks. The white pants with white socks and/or white tops is horrible, I agree. But given that their primary socks are black, anytime they wear black pants the balance is off for me. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

1 hour ago, PaleVermilion81 said:

I actually like the white pants, but only if they are in teal tops and black socks. The white pants with white socks and/or white tops is horrible, I agree. But given that their primary socks are black, anytime they wear black pants the balance is off for me. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

That’s not a bad look. (It does look a very basic and generic, but the whole set does).

Them having white pants isn’t bad, but as you said, the white socks ruin the look. And since the NFL loves leotards these days, it’s best to go with teal or black pants and/or socks than white. 

On 8/22/2021 at 12:54 AM, GoHawks said:

Madden has the Bucs wearing red socks with the red/white uniforms. I wonder if the Bucs actually have red socks with their current uni set or only pewter ones.

Only time they wear pewter socks since 2020 is with their alternate. All other times have been black-topped socks thus far.

17 hours ago, Michael Bolton said:

Yeah this game would look almost perfect if Jacksonville were wearing black socks.

Why the Saints pretend their gold pants don't exist in the regular season will always baffle me.

It doesn't help that they've recently introduced two different sets of white pants. I'm surprised they're still even wearing the gold pants in the preseason at this point.

9 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:

Cincinnati is wearing white over black at home this week. Can't remember them ever doing that with the old set. Must be their preferred white look with the new one. I thought it looked pretty sharp last weekend and am definitely okay with this.

You’re right. I cannot recall them wearing white/black at home, preseason or regular season, with the former set.

I think they’re reserving the white/white for the home opener. Their former color rush, which inspired that white tiger look, has recently been the most popular with the fan base.

1 hour ago, sudden said:

I think they’re reserving the white/white for the home opener.

I do fully expect them to be in all-white for the opener and then break out the black pants in Chicago in Week 2. 

While I'm at it, here are my predictions for all their games:

1 MIN (purple/white) at CIN (white/white)

2 CIN (white/black) at CHI (navy/white)

3 CIN (white/white) at PIT (black/gold)

4 JAC white/white) at CIN (orange/black)

5 GB (white/yellow) at CIN (black/black)

6 CIN (white/black) at DET (blue/gray)

7 CIN (white/white) at BAL (purple/purple)

8 CIN (white/black) at NYJ (black/black)

9 CLE (white/brown) at CIN (black/white)

10 BYE

11 CIN (white/white) at LV (black/silver)

12 PIT (white/gold) at CIN (orange/white)

13 LAC (white/white) at CIN (black/black)

14 SF (white/gold) at CIN (black/white)

15 CIN (white/black) at DEN (orange/white)

16 BAL (white/black) at CIN (black/white)

17 KC (white/red) at CIN (orange/black)

18 CIN (white/black) at CLE (brown/white)

Well since we are doing uni predictions now I'll do em for the Seahawks

Week 1 at IND: Navy/Grey vs White/White

Week 2 vs TEN: Navy/Navy vs White/White

Week 3 at MIN: White/Navy vs Purple/White

Week 4 at SF: White/Navy vs Red/Gold

Week 5 vs LAR (TNF): Green/Navy vs Bone/Blue

Week 6 at PIT (SNF): White/White vs Black/Yellow

Week 7 vs NO (MNF): Navy/Navy vs Color Rush

Week 8 vs JAX: Navy/Navy vs White/White

Week 10 at GB: White/Navy vs Green/Yellow

Week 11 vs AZ: Navy/Navy vs White/White

Week 12 at WAS (MNF): White/Navy vs Burgundy/White

Week 13 vs SF (SNF): Green/Navy vs Color Rush 

Week 14 at HOU: White/Grey vs Navy/White

Week 15 at LAR: White/Navy vs Blue/Bone

Week 16 vs CHI: Navy/Navy vs White/Navy 

Week 17 vs DET: Navy/Navy vs White/Gray

Week 18 at AZ: Grey/Grey vs Red/White

44 minutes ago, GoHawks said:

Week 12 at WAS (MNF): White/Navy vs Burgundy/White

Wouldn’t be surprised if we got Washington in all white and Seattle in all Navy

Since last season, Washington has seemed to take a liking to all white for Primetime games

Archived