2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

34 minutes ago, PERRIN said:

As long as the Commanders, Titans, Rams, and Falcons are around, matchups like these will never crack the top 20 worst looking games. It's pretty bad, no doubt, but it's one quick fix away from being a decent matchup. If the Saints wear gold pants, it's fine. If the Saints wear gold pants AND the Ravens wear purple pants, it's gorgeous.

lol i just told my daughter the same thing…give these guys some different pants and we have something

We’re halfway through the season and haven’t seen the Commander’s rumored gold canary pants. If they exist, when would they be most likely to bring em out?

Remaining Schedule-

• at Eagles

• at Texans

• vs Falcons

• at Giants

• vs Giants

• at 49ers

• vs Browns

• vs Cowboys

Highly likely to be worn with the “legacy” burgundy jersey which rules out Eagles, Texans, Giants (away), 49ers, and Cowboys (home).

They’ll be wearing the “battle” black uniform once more vs Atlanta.

That leaves Giants (home) and Browns.

They probably wouldn’t want to waste a surprise pants unveiling on a non-conference game, but then again the Patriots brought out silver pants vs Chicago a couple weeks ago.

I’d personally love to see Cleveland’s white over orange against Washington’s burgundy over gold, but I have a feeling the most likely game will be Week 15 vs Giants.

51 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

May I present...

spacer.png

Kornheiser_Why.jpg

Even after all these years I still ask the same question...

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

2 hours ago, hort22 said:

tonights ravens at saints game the worst looking game in nfl history?

Aside from that roadkill looking bird on their helmet, the Ravens' road gear has never bothered me.

6uXNWAo.png

4 hours ago, PERRIN said:

As long as the Commanders, Titans, Rams, and Falcons are around, matchups like these will never crack the top 20 worst looking games. It's pretty bad, no doubt, but it's one quick fix away from being a decent matchup. If the Saints wear gold pants, it's fine. If the Saints wear gold pants AND the Ravens wear purple pants, it's gorgeous.

Fixed. Rams are fine when no bone is involved.  

• Like 2
  • Hurl 1
  • Dislike 3

On 11/7/2022 at 7:02 AM, canzman said:

Falcons @ Panthers
MNh1IZM.jpgHpF0hts.jpg

black helmet week is upon us.  i hope they make the logos consistent so helmet matches jersey, since i doubt they'll update jersey logos to match the 1-color helmet logo.  as a special event i'm prob ok with it.  ATL in red pants would offer best contrast even if the body side stripes don't match jersey to pants. 

• Like 4

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

1 hour ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

No red pants or socks have been worn by the Falcons or even modeled during the unveil. The only graphic we ever saw them in was officially released by Nike but likely just photoshopped. It's very likely they don't exist.

I mean they are in Madden so that has to mean something 😂

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Pigskin12 said:

Hasn't been worn since the 2021 opener. Good call in this case.

Is there something I'm missing in Atlanta spotlighting their black helmets??

That said, let's all hope the Falcons bookend their white-on-whites with black socks...

• Like 1

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

2 hours ago, tBBP said:

Is there something I'm missing in Atlanta spotlighting their black helmets??

They’re playing the Panthers who are debuting their black helmets this week. They’re taking ownership over the black helmet, and rightfully so honestly.

2 hours ago, tBBP said:

That said, let's all hope the Falcons bookend their white-on-whites with black socks...

Against an all-black team in the 2020’s??

magic-school-bus-no-way.gif

• Like 7