2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

5 minutes ago, Pigskin12 said:

I wouldn't go that far, but it definitely looks better when they leave the field design burgundy rather than black. Wish the Eagles did this last night.

Agreed. I never said I liked the uniform, either. It’s just ever so slightly growing on me. It’s still an overall bogus excuse of a uniform.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

You know what, I’m growing warmer to the “battle black” Mandies uniform 

Only quoting this because I think it's the current record holder for post with the most unique reactions (6 out of a possible 13).  If there was a HOF, this would be in there for that reason alone.

• Like 5
  • LOL 8

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, BBTV said:

Only quoting this because I think it's the current record holder for post with the most unique reactions (6 out of a possible 13).  If there was a HOF, this would be in there for that reason alone.

It’s up to 10/13. Almost there

EDIT: 11/13

• Like 4

That was easily the best looking Ravens Jaguars game ever played, and possibly the most entertaining as well. 

It was nice to see the Chargers bring back the yellow pants for a road game. With the win, I really hope they wear them at Vegas this week for the first time.

I would say the Ravens definitely wear black for this game, the Bucs likely wear Color Rush, and Denver likely goes back to navy pants.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Pigskin12 said:

That was easily the best looking Ravens Jaguars game ever played, and possibly the most entertaining as well. 

It was nice to see the Chargers bring back the yellow pants for a road game. With the win, I really hope they wear them at Vegas this week for the first time.

I would say the Ravens definitely wear black for this game, the Bucs likely wear Color Rush, and Denver likely goes back to navy pants.

Both those games ended up with the winning team going for 2 to get the win.

Baltimore and Jacksonville will meet again next year in Jacksonville. I wonder what the uniform matchup will be next time.

• Like 1

Don't know if this was mentioned. Prior to the Thanksgiving day match, NYG never wore the  white jerseys that were introduced in 2005 against Dallas. This was the first time wearing those against the Cowboys. 

The Browns wore their brown color rush against two teams that would've been a very good uniform matchup, Buccaneers and Chargers. We might not see TB at CLE again until 2030, unless they finish in the same place when the AFC North hosts the NFC South for common place finishers when that takes place.

10 out of 16 games had a team wear their alternate or throwback. This is probably a record for most teams wearing an alternate/throwback in a week.

• Like 5

15 hours ago, rainmaker17 said:

Please NFL,  don't  "Nike Oregon"  Chicago versus Green Bay.  Would be nice to see a traditional looking game...it's been a minute. 

Confirmed we're getting traditional Bears/Packers in Chicago.

Problem is the Bears have largely switched to the inferior (for them) contrasting undershirt set up, so it's not as classic as it rightly should be.

• Like 2