2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

2 hours ago, Cujo said:

Of the late-window games, TB-SF, CAR-SEA, KC-DEN, all but one of those teams are wearing their best possible gear. (Looking at you, Denver)

Nah, the Panthers' white over black isn't a great look. I really miss our old away look of white over white with blue socks.

• Like 7

the user formerly known as cdclt

On 12/10/2022 at 7:54 PM, Pigskin12 said:

Any warm color team would ruin the orange jersey look. This is part of the reason I also like Denver’s navy jerseys better. Orange works better as an accent color in my eyes, just like yellow

Yes to the Rams, and yes to the NFC South being a mess. Panthers have become a mess, Falcons are meh with their new black set, Saints refuse to wear gold pants, Bucs don’t wear red often enough.

That is my problem with orange sometimes. What is with some board members obsession for orange. I was never a fan of orange helmets, but people like Cleveland wearing them. Then the Buccaneers throwbacks which is the sherbert orange jerseys (the orange seems to be slight different from Denver's) and white helmets.

But I guess the orange lovers love the orange jerseys because it's unique to the color scheme. But the thing is Denver could risk their team looking more like the Chicago Bears.

The NFL South is all kinds of :censored:ed up. The Saints need to put proper stripe style on their helmets.

Dallas has Miami on the road next year in 2023. I'm really hoping that game doesn't get put on primetime. The Dolphins being good might do that.  So I'm pulling for the Dolphins to lose more games as much as possible.

The Ravens white tops/purple pants and Steelers black/yellow is great. Probably the best uniform combo in the team's meeting.

Vikings vs Lions would've been good if Detroit didn't go mono. Same with Buffalo in Jets vs Bills.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Silver_Star said:

That is my problem with orange sometimes. What is with some board members obsession for orange. I was never a fan of orange helmets, but people like Cleveland wearing them. Then the Buccaneers throwbacks which is the sherbert orange jerseys (the orange seems to be slight different from Denver's) and white helmets.

This section doesn't make much sense, considering you literally suggested the Bengals should wear orange jerseys hours before you wrote this.  What do Cleveland's helmets have to with the Broncos and Buccaneers wearing orange? 

• Like 2

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

55 minutes ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

not wearing uniforms because you've lost games in them is dumb, and something only a poverty franchise like the Jets would subscribe to I guess

Does the reverse hold true? Should teams not wear uniforms just because they've won games in them? Asking for a certain franchise that needed their update decade sooner:

960x0.jpg?format=jpg&width=960

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Pigskin12 said:

Seattle likely wears green and Buffalo likely wears red. In fact, I just read that the Bills will be in red this week but will not wear the throwbacks at all this season. I also would assume that the Jets stick with white rather than wearing green for just one home game.

Not gonna happen. The NFl has been down this road before.

gettyimages-496910190_wide-db825e6005a6814COLORS1-superJumbo.jpg

2 hours ago, canzman said:

Regular Season Week 15 (Part1)
49ers @ Seahawks
Pz5MGku.jpg7vb3TQm.jpg
Dolphins @ Bills
jVjyUnT.jpgNWLiC4T.jpg
Colts @ Vikings
u4Qyqt4.jpgNbijdlZ.jpg
Falcons @ Saints
MNh1IZM.jpg9ml2DGE.jpg
Giants @ Commanders
prg1qTK.jpgwBluwdA.jpg
Ravens @ Browns
0DbsN1R.jpgarcRxEt.jpg
Eagles @ Bears
c1HlWHb.jpguW7aO3E.jpg
Lions @ Jets
IckbcHf.jpgB7cxvny.jpg

1. Are the Colts really going to wear blue socks on the road? It’s a welcome change if so!

2. It’s about time we saw the Jets’ green jersey, which is probably their best one aesthetically. If they could just go ahead and wear white pants and green socks with that, that’d be greeeeeaaaaaaat. M’kay?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MCM0313 said:

1. Are the Colts really going to wear blue socks on the road? It’s a welcome change if so!

2. It’s about time we saw the Jets’ green jersey, which is probably their best one aesthetically. If they could just go ahead and wear white pants and green socks with that, that’d be greeeeeaaaaaaat. M’kay?

Both of these are just assumptions. GUD has the Jets in green, but it also had them in green for the Bills game in Week 9, which turned out to be wrong.

1 hour ago, DCarp1231 said:

Would be a good week for Washington to bust out the mythical gold pants. Prime time is a good spot to do so.

I'm just glad we're seeing the almost as mythical burgundy jerseys for once......

• Like 3
  • LOL 1