2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

Bills.

It's not hard.

White pants with the white jersey look really good, BUT BUT BUT.

YOU NEED.

TO WEAR.

BLUE.

SOCKS.

Or, if you want white socks, wear blue pants.

It would be best if these socks were striped and had the white under sock, but one thing at a time.

EDIT: Or if you prefer, you could go with my prefered red sock home and away.

• Like 12

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

3 hours ago, Echo said:

Maybe I'm being too sensitive but this tweet with the frozen guy emoji strikes me as a little tone-deaf while the city is still pulling bodies out of snowbanks.

Nah, you're not.

Buffalo's experiencing a natural disaster right now. We don't treat big snow like that, but we should.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

1 hour ago, Pigskin12 said:

Still no white on brown this year. Orange pants would’ve been cool for this game.

As far as the pants go, orange should always be the first option.  The brown pants should be the alternate for the white jersey and the white pants should be the alternate for the brown jersey.

But this is just all my own opinion after all

• Like 10
  • Meh 1

Eagles confirmed white pants, so the TBD can come off of that one.  I highly doubt we'll see anything other than white pants for them for the rest of the season.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

On 12/29/2022 at 5:40 PM, gothedistance said:

Is it the former or the latter? How does the league keep allowing the Ravens to violate the limit they set in 2018?

Seattle wore their alternates 4 times in 2019 too. Jacksonville was allowed to wear teal 5 times, both in regular and preseason, when teal was their alternate.

I personally am fine with teams such as Seattle wearing alternates 4 times instead of 3 because as they are split between home and road games. This just does not work for the Ravens because both of their alternate jerseys are meant to be worn at home so half their home games this year are going to be in an alternate jersey.

• Like 2

The Bills and Bengals could draw each other and have the match in Cincinnati again next year, if they end up finishing in the same place. Maybe we'll see the uniform matchup that we want to see in the possible next meeting? If they draw each other. Lamar isn't going to suit up for the Ravens, and if he misses the game against Cincinnati then the Bengals will win.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gothedistance said:

The Bills and Bengals could draw each other and have the match in Cincinnati again next year, if they end up finishing in the same place. Maybe we'll see the uniform matchup that we want to see in the possible next meeting? If they draw each other. Lamar isn't going to suit up for the Ravens, and if he misses the game against Cincinnati then the Bengals will win.

Bills also are playing at KC again next year.

The football gods are against them.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

On 12/30/2022 at 3:38 PM, Pigskin12 said:

Still no white on brown this year. Orange pants would’ve been cool for this game.

Brown/orange/brown and white/white/white are the ideal Browns combinations. Anything else is superfluous mix-and-match.

• Like 1

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

❗❗This is not a drill the Panthers are in blue socks❗❗

This is the first time we've worn the blue jersey with silver pants and blue socks. Since the blue jersey was introduced in 2002, anytime it was paired with silver pants it was worn with black socks. Gonna be a great-looking game in Tampa.

• Like 11

the user formerly known as cdclt

Panthers haven’t worn silver pants with the blue jerseys in a few years, but why is Tampa wearing white for this game anyway? They did the same thing last year.

Colts are finally in blue socks! 

Texans in white socks is stupid,

Jags look great in teal pants, black socks.

Why can’t the Pats wear silver pants?

• Like 6