2022 NFL regular season through Super Bowl LVII

On 12/13/2022 at 7:28 PM, DoctorWhom said:

With Beasley coming out of retirement for the Bills, and the Cowboys signing TY Hilton, all this tells me is that OBJ must seriously be cooked. 

Or...OBJ is asking for more money than either of those teams were willing to pay him.

• Like 1

BB52Big.jpg

On 12/15/2022 at 9:07 PM, infrared41 said:

Or...OBJ is asking for more money than either of those teams were willing to pay him.

I don't believe OBJ worked out for any of the teams he visited. If i had to guess, he's probably in no condition to see the field in 2022 and teams don't wanna ink a guy who can't help them this season -- which makes 100% sense.

• Like 1

6uXNWAo.png

Different opinions on how much snow will fall during the game, but we'll have a good base to work off of.  When I was at the first Winter Classic, there was enough snow blowing around to make it look amazing, but not really collect on the ground. That's the best case for a good football game with an interesting backdrop; 6" falling during the game is more like a car crash "can't look away"scenario.

Dolphins don't win in the cold, but the Bills are susceptible to losses in these weird weather games. Still like the good guys' chances, but I'm nervous.

This is kind of a niche stat, but has ever been a team with a 10-3 record with a negative point differential before? That seems really hard to do.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

1 minute ago, oldschoolvikings said:

They stole two scoop and scores from the Vikings in this game. 

If I were a Vikings fan I'd be apoplectic. This game was stolen from Minnesota, regardless of their mistakes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

This is turning into one of the few games I could see legitimately blaming the refs few. 

So many game changing calls they have just gotten completely wrong,  and all against the Vikings. 

2 Fumble TD that were taken away

And a phantom facemask call on a kickoff return by the Vikings. 

Yeah Vikings started flat as hell, but they legitimately tried to come back & win this. But the refs were stopping them at every turn. 

• Like 3