MLB 2023 Uniform/Logo Changes

TrueYankee26

9 minutes ago, GriffinM6 said:

Feel like that would need black socks to look good.

Yep.  I disagree with white or yellow pants.  I think matching royal is 100% the way to go, but the black balance is a little off.  

I'm usually a believer that the belt and socks/stirrups should match, but this may be a case where that doesn't work (I certainly wouldn't push for a black belt over the yellow one.)  Black socks with a yellow-blue striping pattern would work well with royal pants.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Mariners with the navy and green All Star patch on their retro cream, blue, yellow jersey.... 🤢...🤮

https://www.mlb.com/news/bryce-miller-julio-rodriguez-mariners-win-series-vs-astros

And why can't these bozos stick to one color scheme, what are you, a navy and green team, or a blue and yellow team!?

Made it even worse with the CC jersey....... a split personality franchise!

3 hours ago, adsarebad said:

Mariners with the navy and green All Star patch on their retro cream, blue, yellow jersey.... 🤢...🤮

https://www.mlb.com/news/bryce-miller-julio-rodriguez-mariners-win-series-vs-astros

And why can't these bozos stick to one color scheme, what are you, a navy and green team, or a blue and yellow team!?

Made it even worse with the CC jersey....... a split personality franchise!

Because then they get sales from people buying both.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TBGKon said:

It wasn't being updated for 2023, so I'm assuming that the owner just let things lapse.

Owner probably saw all the ads being added to uniforms and the inconsistency with the rollouts of said ads and said, "Aight, I'mma head out"

• Like 1

The Reds will reveal their City Connect on May 13, 513 Day (513 is the Cincinnati area code) They will debut the uniforms on May 19 vs the Yankees.

• Like 3

Signature intentionally left blank

Updating the Orioles Saturday jerseys adventure before the abomination that will surely be their CC uniform drops...

The Orioles have now worn the orange jerseys twice this year. 

04-01-23: Orioles in black / Boston in red (R)

04-08-23: Orioles in orange / New York in gray (H)

04-15-13: Orioles in gray / Chicago in white (R) Jackie Robinson Day

04-22-13: Orioles in white / Detroit in gray (H)

04-29-13: Orioles in orange/ Detroit in white (R) First Game
04-29-13: Orioles in black  / Detroit in white (R) Second Game (makeup from Friday 04-28-23)

05-06-26: Orioles in black (with bird cap!) / Atlanta in white CC (R)

Edited by M59
spelling error
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, NightmareinParis said:

Orioles jersey has supposedly leaked...

spacer.png

If that's the jersey, then oof. Black and what looks like grey camo with only teeny spatterings of orange just does not work for the O's. It looks like a damn bootleg Nets jersey.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, NightmareinParis said:

Orioles jersey has supposedly leaked...

spacer.png

1. The colorful pattern on the socks leak appears on the neck lining. I have no idea what it means. 

2. “You can’t clip these wings.” The cuffs on the sleeves appear to mimic a bird feather pattern. 

3. With all of the design theme options available for Baltimore (Maryland flag theme, Camden Yards theme, Navy/USS Constellation theme, Pimlico theme, even friggin crab cakes theme), THIS is what Nike and the Birds came up with. This is “Los Dodgers” level bad. 

• Like 1
NYCdog.png