1 hour ago, jbird669 said:

As a Broncos fan, I'd love to see this become reality! Well done! I agree with Akronite's constructive feedback, but spot on otherwise!

Thanks! I'd love to see them take on something new and different like this as well, I just hope its not a modern throwback like their color rush's for their new set, whatever that may be. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, -Akronite- said:

Pros:

• Mountain design is really cool. 
  • New blue feels like a good way forward so the Broncos separate from the Bears a bit. 
  • Keeping orange as the primary.
  • Throwback is perfect.

Con:

• Old school stripes aren't cohesive with the mountain or the modern Bronco IMO.

Thanks for the feedback, that was something I went back and fourth on myself. I debated just leaving the pants plain without any striping at all, but it looked like it needed something more, and same goes for the helmet. It felt blasphemous to remove some kind of stripe from a Broncos helmet, so I thought the classic stripe looked best, but I definitely get your point. 

In all honesty, this is darn near perfect. You took the best parts of multiple eras and blended them together very, very well. I also love the new blue and the Denver flag inspiration on the sleeves. Everything is working so well together here.

The only critique I have is very minor: I’d swap the colors on the blue pants stripe to white/orange/white to match the helmet. Other than that, I really can’t see anything else I’d change. Fantastic job!

• Like 3

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

On 8/19/2022 at 3:12 PM, KG_grfx said:

Thanks for the feedback, that was something I went back and fourth on myself. I debated just leaving the pants plain without any striping at all, but it looked like it needed something more, and same goes for the helmet. It felt blasphemous to remove some kind of stripe from a Broncos helmet, so I thought the classic stripe looked best, but I definitely get your point. 

Definitely leave the stripes as plain pants would make this beautiful set become a quick failure. 

• Like 3

spacer.png

On 8/20/2022 at 4:14 AM, FinsUp1214 said:

In all honesty, this is darn near perfect. You took the best parts of multiple eras and blended them together very, very well. I also love the new blue and the Denver flag inspiration on the sleeves. Everything is working so well together here.

The only critique I have is very minor: I’d swap the colors on the blue pants stripe to white/orange/white to match the helmet. Other than that, I really can’t see anything else I’d change. Fantastic job!

Thanks so much for the feedback! Thats actually a really solid critique, I agree it would fit really well with the helmet and would be a lot more seamless for the all blue uniform.  

• Like 1

I really like this concept. I also like how the shoulder stripes tie into the Colorado Avalanche, who play just across the river. A nice way to represent the city and bring a unified feel to the various teams around Denver.

Excellent work all around. Especially since I consider the current Bronco threads some of the worst in the NFL.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 8/18/2022 at 2:41 PM, KG_grfx said:

spacer.png

I saw this over on Instagram, absolutely love it. Perfectly balances modern and classic elements, the colors are perfect, all around one of the best Broncos concepts I've ever seen. Is there any chance you'd be willing to share where you got the templates for the 3 primary uniforms?  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

lBzmcSM.png

Perrin Grubb | Aspiring Designer | NAFA Project ~ NFL Redesigns

43 minutes ago, PERRIN said:

I saw this over on Instagram, absolutely love it. Perfectly balances modern and classic elements, the colors are perfect, all around one of the best Broncos concepts I've ever seen. Is there any chance you'd be willing to share where you got the templates for the 3 primary uniforms?  

Thanks so much! And I actually made them myself, took a lot of time but it was worth it. They're taken from old photo shoots from the Rams and Lions new uniform reveals. 

This is a really solid concept.  Love the sleeve treatment.  Wondering if it would be possible to have some element of the mountain shape incorporated into the helmet or pant stripe.  Not sure.  You would not want to go too far with it, but maybe something like the chevron that Wisconsin added to their plain helmet and pant stripes. 

• Like 2

Very cool!  Personally I prefer the 90s blue.  I was curious how the pants may look without the traditional stripes, instead using the city flag pattern:

5G4pFH4.png

I think that looks pretty cool, and would eliminate any chance of "leotard" looks. (I played with that shade of blue for awhile; still not sure if it's quite right - every old picture looks a little different!)

• Like 1
  • Love 2