MLS kits 2023

gosioux76

1 hour ago, PaleVermilion81 said:

Is that the first ever double orange on an MLS uniform? The number looks a light lighter than the stripes.

The Dynamo wore this double-orange (or possibly red & orange) third jersey in 2012:

nkqzlteyfrrrg6vbfpj3.jpg

Wish they would go back to white shorts at home, personally...

Also, someone on Reddit speculated that the Sounders' new advertisement in that Ruidíaz image looks like it could be CHI Franciscan, our current training top ad.

Shorts and socks for the Quakes’ new primary kit:

spacer.png

Meanwhile, check out the pattern Orlando City is starting to use in their social media graphics:

Looks almost identical to the pattern on the current Tigres away. Would expect to see it on the kit, perhaps in a horizontal orientation instead of diagonal.

spacer.png

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

3 hours ago, upperV03 said:

The Dynamo are going with black shorts for their new primary kit:

spacer.png

I don't mind the Houston double orange (if that's a thing again), but the black looks kinda washed out / greyish to my (old) eyes.

side note: I love all these little peaks, Media Day "leaks, rumors and gossip" is always kinda my start to the season, even though jerseys, most interviews and all only will be released in about a month or so.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Shorts and socks for the Quakes’ new primary kit:

spacer.png

Meanwhile, check out the pattern Orlando City is starting to use in their social media graphics:

Looks almost identical to the pattern on the current Tigres away. Would expect to see it on the kit, perhaps in a horizontal orientation instead of diagonal.

spacer.png

Hint of a blue crew collar under that Quakes jacket. Believe it will be similar to the Mexico home jersey collar 

Might Toronto be going with a dark gray primary shirt? In this pic of Insigne, you can see the bottom of the shirt in gray and the red side/back hem stripe. Could potentially be something like hoops, too, but it looks like the back of the shirt will definitely be gray.
spacer.png

• WOAH 1

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Shorts and socks of the Timbers’ new primary kit, plus a small glimpse at the shirt. White adidas stripes for the first time since their 2015 cup-winning primary kit. Very interested to see the full thing. I loved their 2019/20 hooped primary kit that included both white and gold accents, so I think this has the potential to be great. I had previously heard that the shirt features plaid, but I can’t tell from this pic whether or not that’s accurate.

spacer.png

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

More leaks below.

- NYCFC back to navy accents on their home kit. Looks like a good amount of orange too! Grid plan design on the shirt???

- Looks like the Quakes’ new shirt at least starts out blue.

- Orlando finally with metallic gold accents again.

- Cincy sticking with the navy and adding more white (why?!)

• Like 1

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Fun game we're all playing. My initial thought was that it looks like a subway tile pattern, but like the real classic tiles that aren't quite perfect, like you see in the older NYC subway stations (which they've done very well to preserve as a city).

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

13 hours ago, upperV03 said:

New Timbers kit!

This is a gorgeous jersey, and easily one of the Timbers best. But I don't get why they'd have gold trim on the jersey but white stripes on the shorts. I noticed it yesterday on the media interview photo, where you can see the white-striped shorts and part of the gold piping on the jersey. 

It makes it look like a mismatched kit. 

20 minutes ago, gosioux76 said:

This is a gorgeous jersey, and easily one of the Timbers best. But I don't get why they'd have gold trim on the jersey but white stripes on the shorts. I noticed it yesterday on the media interview photo, where you can see the white-striped shorts and part of the gold piping on the jersey. 

It makes it look like a mismatched kit. 

I guess I get your point, but the side/back hem stripe on the shirt is gold, while the shorts have the gold trim on the back hem to match. Similar to the Japan home kit with the red side and back hem stripes:

spacer.png

I’d say it’s pretty cohesive overall, with the three stripes and adidas logos being white on all three kit elements and the gold side and back hem stripes matching on the shirt and shorts. I wish there was a tiny bit of gold on the socks, but that’s a minor quibble. For me the kit has a similar approach to the 2019/20 hooped home kit, but with the gold and white smartly swapped in terms of which is the primary accent color this time around. 

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

23 hours ago, upperV03 said:

spacer.png

I'm sure I just have to see the whole thing in real life, but the image above is where it seems like a mismatched kit. 

It's possible it just look that way because I'm not seeing the white Adidas stripes on the shoulders, which could balance it out. But from this truncated view, it seems as if the striping and numbering on the shorts should be gold to match the jersey. 

• Applause 1