MLS kits 2023

gosioux76

I think with the Toronto leak this may be a bit more true. Toronto could’ve gone all grey but the red sleeves are what they’re using, and also didn’t they use grey kits early in their history? Maybe not as a primary but for sure an alt.

18 hours ago, Lookuppage7 said:

I think you have it 95% of the way there - i think the sleeves will be black and use blue stripes. 

The adidas logo will likely be white based on it being white on the shorts. The number on the shorts was also white, and i start to think the sponsor color will also be in white as well. The only uncertainty i have is whether or not the gradient becomes darker as it descends down the jersey. I suspect it does, so that the sponsor and numbers show better.  

43 minutes ago, WBeltz said:

I think with the Toronto leak this may be a bit more true. Toronto could’ve gone all grey but the red sleeves are what they’re using, and also didn’t they use grey kits early in their history? Maybe not as a primary but for sure an alt.

I hope so, i really like how it looked with black stripes on upperV03s edit

9 hours ago, vtgco said:

Hmmm okay then

This is just a flat-out awful soccer shirt, much less a Toronto FC shirt. No idea what they were thinking on this one, or even if they were. Just utterly dumbfounded here. Could have gotten away with getting rid of the lighter gray hoops.

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

That TFC Jersey looks like they started an onyx/grey hoop kit and said ":censored:, we're out of those colours" for the shoulders so they just used red. 

Really fast but............replace that grey with red and it looks less like 2 patterns sew together randomly.

FYqxQN1.png

• Like 10

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

A look at the Quakes’ version of the new red keeper shirt:

spacer.png

And I believe I posted this last week, but here’s Andre Blake in the blue keeper shirt:

spacer.png

They’re pretty much identical to what was worn in the World Cup, although the socks for the blue kit are slightly different. The other available colorways will be black, yellow, and green (there may be one more, but not sure).

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

55 minutes ago, TacoCat83 said:

There is a white one as well

I know there are white/purple and pink/yellow colorways of this keeper kit template, but I haven’t heard whether or not those were made available to MLS clubs.  Have you heard differently?

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

52 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

I know there are white/purple and pink/yellow colorways of this keeper kit template, but I haven’t heard whether or not those were made available to MLS clubs.  Have you heard differently?

Yeah, they are all available. 

However, as of now I've only heard of 5 out of the 7 being selected

• Like 1

Before anyone tries to call Providence a “non-profit”: a quick Google says the CEO makes $11.5 million a year

• Hurl 1

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

Wanna find out what Providence is really all about? Here ya go: 

https://www.truthaboutprovidence.org

As a Timbers & Thorns fan, the day can’t come soon enough that Providence’s name is off of our stadium and the Thorns’ kits. Many Sounders fans are bound to feel the same about their kits after this announcement. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

18 minutes ago, seasaltvanilla said:

Manufacturer's marks should be removed from jerseys along with sponsors, agreed.

Never gonna happen.

• Like 2

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)