MLS kits 2023

gosioux76

13 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Not really any specific plaid heritage, but there’s the lumberjack angle and I suppose the hipster flannel angle as well. Plus there’s the stripes on the PDX flag that can pretty easily form a plaid pattern. In a broader sense, Oregon has a pretty extensive history with woolen mills as well. I’ll be curious to see the marketing speak for the kit, as I could realistically see any of the above reasons being mentioned.

You've just set the table for a future Pendleton blanket-inspired kit. Nice work. 🤣

• LOL 1

3 hours ago, WBeltz said:

Minnesota United’s jacket has a “3D” crest on it. Maybe it’ll use some kind of Japan design from their WC, or in a manner similar?

Is the Austin player that can be seen in the foreground in this photo wearing a credential lanyard? If not, looks like there could be a hot pink color on the new home kits? 

9 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Here’s a look at this year’s training gear. Expect to see more teams wearing versions of this as their supply starts to come in. 
spacer.png

spacer.png

These are just ugly versions of raglan tees. 

• Like 1

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

27 minutes ago, GriffinM6 said:

Is the Austin player that can be seen in the foreground in this photo wearing a credential lanyard? If not, looks like there could be a hot pink color on the new home kits? 

7 minutes ago, BltzW said:

I think the hot pink is a laynard.

Yeah, all the players had pink lanyards for their credential cards:

spacer.png

spacer.png

If you look at the collar of the Charlotte player’s jacket, it looks like the inside is the rumored purple color of their new secondary. You can also see how the inside of the Galaxy jacket matches the color of their already leaked secondary. LAFC’s jacket also has olive green on the inside.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

34 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

If you look at the collar of the Charlotte player’s jacket, it looks like the inside is the rumored purple color of their new secondary. You can also see how the inside of the Galaxy jacket matches the color of their already leaked secondary. LAFC’s jacket also has olive green on the inside.

I actually really like that shade of purple, it reminds me of the Hornets' Dark Purple. I wish I could say that it means we're not getting an Ally-themed kit but I can't because Ally uses every shade of purple in their brand. Stupid that we have to worry about that but whatever. I can at least hope that it looks good.

the user formerly known as cdclt

5 hours ago, WBeltz said:

Minnesota United’s jacket has a “3D” crest on it. Maybe it’ll use some kind of Japan design from their WC, or in a manner similar?

I wonder who the black jacket with green trim is for. Does anybody know who's wearing it? If it's an indication of a kit, it looks like it might be pretty unique. Maybe Austin?

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

38 minutes ago, SSmith48 said:

I wonder who the black jacket with green trim is for. Does anybody know who's wearing it? If it's an indication of a kit, it looks like it might be pretty unique. Maybe Austin?

It’s Austin’s jacket. Black with green Adidas stripes on the outside, the mint color of their away kit on the inside. The shorts and socks of their new home kit are almost identical to those of their inaugural primary, with white Adidas stripes instead of the green like the jacket:

spacer.png

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1